Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
      nah. its over between them. if anything, hes gonna go back to kill the arians and get killed in the process.....by jesse. he shows up shoots up the place, walks away only to be killed by one shot from jesse.
      We will see....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
        Dexter.
        Should have ended after the Trinity Killer season.

Comment

• Prop auction.
          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
            I thought that was stupid and should have been left out. It was obviously parked in neutral with the ebrake on. Who parks like that, especially on an incline? The front wheels were rolling and the rear were locked.
            I seem to remember the front tires skidding, the e-brake should have locked the rear brakes.

Comment

• Damn, someone needs to put a bullet in walts head and end his miserable life.

Comment

• 75 minutes for the last two episodes.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                  What?! No blue stuff?!
                  .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                    They originally had items in there with major spoilers, they have been removed. Do NOT click this link if you don't want to know what may happen in the end. No joke this time, I wish I didn't see it

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

They originally had items in there with major spoilers, they have been removed. Do NOT click this link if you don't want to know what may happen in the end. No joke this time, I wish I didn't see it

http://m.imgur.com/mrtkE1B
                      I clicked it but quickly minimized the screen. I am having internal conflict to see if I can wait till I download and watch them.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

http://m.imgur.com/mrtkE1B
                        Fuck you curiosity ... Fuck you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          Fuck you curiosity ... Fuck you.
                          I think it's legit too, notice items 1-8 are missing from the main auction now. FUCK!

Comment

I think it's legit too, notice items 1-8 are missing from the main auction now. FUCK!
                            #3 and #7 I didn't see coming, everything else makes sense.

Comment

• Now avoiding this thread until the last show has aired because some mouth breather will disclose what's on that link on this thread before the show is done.

Comment

Working...
                              X