Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    We made a football bet last season, and he hasn't paid. Of course, I haven't tried to collect, as I've had a busy year. However, he hasn't made any effort to pay it, either. For instance, him pussing out on the Back 9 deal that night, well, because he's a pussy.
    Backpeddling now? Why doesn't that surprise me.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      Whatever man you're a fucking bitch. Fuck you and the money I'll keep that shit.
      Go ahead, see if you don't get your pussy ass whipped. Remember, your address and personal information is plastered all over this board.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Go ahead, see if you don't get your pussy ass whipped. Remember, your address and personal information is plastered all over this board.
        Awesome. Come at me bro!

Proof of your intelligence once again. You're threatening to come to my house to cause havoc yet you couldn't bring your lazy ass to my house to collect $100?

Wow and I even offered to meet you up.

FWIW, the last time I tried to give you the cash was before the Super Bowl and I asked you about some BBQ and you said you would be in contact with me and I never heard back from you.

I wanted 7 lbs on bbq and to pay you your money.

Comment

FWIW. Which one is it bcoop? Did I try and give you the money or did I not try and give you the money? You're confusing me and I'm sure other people for that matter.

Comment

Proof of your intelligence once again. You're threatening to come to my house to cause havoc yet you couldn't bring your lazy ass to my house to collect $100?

For starters, you're the most retarded slack jawed mouth breather on this board. You, have zero ground to stand on, when discussing intelligence. Your lack of it, is all over this board. And secondly, I'll be over at Stan's on Friday night. It wouldn't be out of the way to walk across the street, knock you out, and go back to drinking.

FWIW, the last time I tried to give you the cash was before the Super Bowl and I asked you about some BBQ and you said you would be in contact with me and I never heard back from you.

I wanted 7 lbs on bbq and to pay you your money.
            Correct. That's the one time I'm talking about. My smoker filled up, didn't have any extra space for your 7 lbs.

This "I even offered to meet you somewhere" shit is just that. Shit. Why do I need to go out of my way? Who owes who here?

Comment

For starters, you're the most retarded slack jawed mouth breather on this board. You, have zero ground to stand on, when discussing intelligence. Your lack of it, is all over this board. And secondly, I'll be over at Stan's on Friday night. It wouldn't be out of the way to walk across the street, knock you out, and go back to drinking.

Correct. That's the one time I'm talking about. My smoker filled up, didn't have any extra space for your 7 lbs.

This "I even offered to meet you somewhere" shit is just that. Shit. Why do I need to go out of my way? Who owes who here?
              I owe you $100. It's up to you to decide how you want to go about getting that money. I know I've tried more then once to contact you.

I'll see you Friday. Make sure you bang on the door because I can't hear past the 2nd entrance.

My front door leads to some stairs that leads to yet another front door. I've been meaning to install a door bell, haha!

If you come over hot headed expecting to throw down that's fine I'll be ready just let it die down afterwords. No need to get anyone else involved.... Police, medics, lawyers and what not.

Comment

Can't wait until tonight!

Comment

Im so excited, finally a show comes back I can watch and not pick apart the whole time Im watching it

Comment

So is this show as exciting as the fight between bcoop and pappaporker???
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                      What's tonight??
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        What's tonight??
                        The assault on your mangina.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                          should be cool!
                          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

I am officially checking out of this thread until I am caught up.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

5 minutes.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Four minutes! Don't let me down, Walt.

Comment

Working...
                                X