No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad..... Coming soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly lost. Hope next week will answer a couple of my questions.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I was expecting Walt to be a bit more 'butch' in this episode.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
        Wtf was Saul acting like he was schizzed out? That dude was paranoid as fuck!

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
          you know he has a plan.. he is always thinking several steps ahead of everyone. lol He will be Bad.
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Just finished watching the episode. Did not think it would go down like that at all. Should be a great season.

Comment

Seems ol Heisenberg has got himself in to a real pickle.

Hank and Marie look to be headed for splitsville. Pinkman is back to his partying ways. Skylar is going to fuck this whole money laundering thing up. Mike, it's hard to get a feel on. He obviously has a loyalty to Gus. However, he sure seems to make shit for money, even he questioned Gus slitting Victor's throat, etc. He took it easy on Walt, too. By kicking his ass instead of killing him.

Again, what the fuck is up with Saul? He wasn't in this week's episode at all, only his commercial. And last week, we saw him for all of about 60 seconds, and he was freaked the fuck out, paranoid, and on the run. What was that all about? Any theories?

Comment

Gus is about to let Walt know that his family is next if anything bad happens to him for some reason. I wonder if Gus is even still paying them? Marie is about to shove a "mineral" up Hanks ass sideways if he keeps it up. No idea on Saul. He is one of my favorites to watch, but he has been absent in the last two episodes.

Comment

I think I am in love with Skyler.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

i am not reading this thread till i got caught up but i started watching it a couple weeks ago. friend of mine has seasons 1, 2 and 3 downloaded and i am halfway done with season 2 right now

so far it's pretty cool, i think it started off pretty slow(beginning of season 1) but it's going pretty good now. just watched the episode where they used danny trejo's head as a bomb, that shit made me jump! lol

i'll check back in here once i am caught all the way up

Comment

Things are getting interesting. The scene at Hank's house when they were reading the lab notebook was pretty tense. "To W.W."

The show would lead you to believe Pinkman is a dead man. They can't kill off a main character though, so it makes me wonder how they are going to get out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          i am not reading this thread till i got caught up but i started watching it a couple weeks ago. friend of mine has seasons 1, 2 and 3 downloaded and i am halfway done with season 2 right now

so far it's pretty cool, i think it started off pretty slow(beginning of season 1) but it's going pretty good now. just watched the episode where they used danny trejo's head as a bomb, that shit made me jump! lol

i'll check back in here once i am caught all the way up
                          season 3 is by far the best season. even though I thought 1 and 2 were outstanding. The writing, directing, and acting is amazing in this series

Comment

Obviously Jesse isn't going to get killed off, but where are they driving to? Rehab?
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              season 3 is by far the best season. even though I thought 1 and 2 were outstanding. The writing, directing, and acting is amazing in this series
                              I was talking to someone the other day about the show, and they said they couldn't get over the fact that it's the Dad from Malcolm in the Middle. To which I replied that if they wanted to get technical, he was Dr. Tim Whatley (the dentist) in Seinfeld first, and that's half the fun anyways. lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                                Obviously Jesse isn't going to get killed off, but where are they driving to? Rehab?
                                That's the only logical conclusion I could come up with. Of course, the way it was filmed, they want you to believe that Mike is going to put a bullet in his head.

Comment

Working...
                                X