Elysium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
    From previews, it reminded me of District 9. I actually liked that movie and the CGI was awesome in it as well. I might catch it this weekend.
    Like a nerd I watch the credits, and Elysium had more than 4 sfx companies working on it including ilm and weta

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
      From previews, it reminded me of District 9. I actually liked that movie and the CGI was awesome in it as well. I might catch it this weekend.
      They're both directed by Neill Blomkamp.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Good movie. Even in outer space illegals can't be kept out.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Wasn't impressed at all.

Great special effects

Script sucked
          Story sucked
          characters were made out of cardboard

The whole "space illegal" \ evil Immigration thing was way overdone and cliché...

It's like ICE is just hovering around with Apache gunships waiting to take out the poor and destitute while they are crowded in run down buses making a run for the border.

Comment

I wasn't impressed either. Decent special effects and futuristic concepts, but pretty lack luster overall.

Comment

Guess you guys just need to wait for the new Expendables lol. I found it was a nice change frome the norm.

Comment

Basically, I use the abridged scripts to determine if a movie is worth watching or not. They ripped the shit out of this one.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                X