The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    I heard the next episode will be a heartbreaker emotional roller coaster by the end.
    I can't wait.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Carl is a badass. Andrea needs to die. Never did like her. Rick needs to die as well if his head doesn't come out of his ass soon. Never did much care for dyke hair either, but she's tolerable enough I guess.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I heard maggie gets gangbanged by the zombies in the series finally?

Comment

• You shut your whore mouth. Don't be talking like that bout my British southern hottie.
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            You shut your whore mouth. Don't be talking like that bout my British southern hottie.
            Let's not get too excited. She's average at best.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Let's not get too excited. She's average at best.
              She looked a lot better in Supernatural.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
              Originally Posted By: Polska
              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• What a way to bring Morgan back, sux he lost his son though

Comment

• What happened in this episode? Absolutely nothing. A complete fucking waste of time. We saw a character we haven't seen since season one, that most have probably forgotten about, yet he gets left behind, probably never to be seen again.

The end. No need to watch it, if you've read those few sentences.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I think tonight's episode was the best in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                      What happened in this episode? Absolutely nothing. A complete fucking waste of time. We saw a character we haven't seen since season one, that most have probably forgotten about, yet he gets left behind, probably never to be seen again.

I'm pretty sure the has gotten lots of request to see what happened to him.

Yes, It had no impact on the show but it was still a good episode.

Comment

• Best episode in a long time!
                        03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          What happened in this episode? Absolutely nothing. A complete fucking waste of time. We saw a character we haven't seen since season one, that most have probably forgotten about, yet he gets left behind, probably never to be seen again.

You forgot to mention they restocked their arsenal.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            You forgot to mention they restocked their arsenal.
                            I think Rick may have snapped out of his psychotic episode after spending time with Morgan.
                            03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
                              I think Rick may have snapped out of his psychotic episode after spending time with Morgan.
                              Yup, he actually acted like a father. Michonne came out of her shell. Carl was a bad ass, and I loved his apology to Morgan at the end. I also liked the twist with Morgan going batshit, and I don't think we've seen the last of him. He knows they're at the prison now.

Comment

• Bullshit the way they brought him back, for one episode. Hed make an excelkent long term character, especially with his acting ability. Woulda added a lot of depth to the show, but nooooo lets keep the shitty actors we have and let the good actor get all of four episodes in the whole series....

Comment

Working...
                                X