The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    how hard is it to label a post as a spoiler, not everyone reads the fucking comic books!!
    If you watched the talking dead they have talked about the character before this episodes reveal. I dont read the comics and was aware of some sword wielding bad ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
      Her character was described and mentioned a few pages back in this thread.
      well.... ive been keeping track and mustve have missed it. i went back and looked through this thread, didnt find any reference to that character.

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      If you watched the talking dead they have talked about the character before this episodes reveal. I dont read the comics and was aware of some sword wielding bad ass.
      well not everyone might watch the talking dead.....

screw you guys...its news to me and im sure to others who dont watch the talking dead. good job asshats.
      Last edited by idrivea4banger; 03-19-2012, 12:42 AM.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          No arms or lower jaws. Trained to walk with her to deter other zombies it looked like. The sword action and hood made for an interesting character introduction.
          Their scent covers her scent.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

screw you guys...its news to me and im sure to others who dont watch the talking dead. good job asshats.
            If you dont want to read what happened in the episode then dont read the thread until your ready.

Comment

• I was expecting alot more people to get killed, only two characters die, and neither one of them were main characters (barely had any air time).

I thought at a minimum Herschel, T-Dawg, and Carol would die.

Anyone else getting annoyed by Carol's character? All of a sudden she's turned into a whiny bitch, reminiscent of Shane and Dale. Also Lori getting pissed off at Rick? What was that about? Was she made cause Carl had to kill zombie Shane, or was she mad that Rick killed Shane?

I like the introduction of the Michonne character, she looks to be bad ass.

Comment

• About time Rick told everyone to shut it and layed down the law (no pun intended).

Interesting that they said in Talking Dead that Hershall was supposed to die and then changed their minds. I didnt see him coming out of it alive.

Michonne is a total badass. I didnt know about this character untill last night.

Comment

• everyone loses the dead pool.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    If you dont want to read what happened in the episode then dont read the thread until your ready.
                    Uhm I watched it last night and then came in here to post. I don't keep up with the comics nor have I seen any of the talking dead segments so I had no clue who that person was.

Comment

Uhm I watched it last night and then came in here to post. I don't keep up with the comics nor have I seen any of the talking dead segments so I had no clue who that person was.
                      Me neither, I read it here.
                      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        everyone loses the dead pool.
                        Yep.

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        You sound like a combination of Lori and Carol.

Comment

• I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over the already infected thing. It changes nothing yet they want to have a revolution over it. Fucking tards. Glad to see Michone showed up and in an awesome way though she could have waited for Andrea to be bit :P
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                            I don't know why everyone is getting so worked up over the already infected thing. It changes nothing yet they want to have a revolution over it. Fucking tards.
                            They're just mad because they think Rick has been withholding "vital" information from them. When in actuality, Rick wasn't 100% sure until Shane changed. I'm glad he's stepping up to lead, from the talk on the Talking Dead last night they are going to need a hardass for a leader come season 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              Yep.

You sound like a combination of Lori and Carol.
                              That hurt me deep man, really deep.

Comment

• Are the comics viewable online somewhere? Figured I'd ask before burning up google.

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X