The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
    It dragged while they were at the farm too.
    Hence "on the road." Whenever they button down somewhere it gets boring.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I have to admit I DVR'd the last 2 and just zipped through them to catch the gist of them. Covered them both in less than 30 minutes and I promise I didn't miss a damn thing. It's either do that, or just drop it altogether.
      you might have missed that part where that zombie did that thing and that character had to shoot it and then everyone ran.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Not a bad episode but can't wait for next week now.

Comment

• Good set up for the last 3 episodes. Sons of tension and you gotta have a build up for a battle, and I feel like this was a good one. Bring on the war. Hopefully Andrea gets caught in the crossfire.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Good set up for the last 3 episodes. Sons of tension and you gotta have a build up for a battle, and I feel like this was a good one. Bring on the war. Hopefully Andrea gets caught in the crossfire.
              My thoughts exactly.

Comment

• Still drives me fucking crazy!
                Why sit there and talk to the fucker, Deryl should have put a bolt through his head when he saw them through the window!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Good set up for the last 3 episodes. Sons of tension and you gotta have a build up for a battle, and I feel like this was a good one. Bring on the war. Hopefully Andrea gets caught in the crossfire.
                  I wonder if Andrea will kill the Governor now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    I wonder if Andrea will kill the Governor now.
                    My guess is she'll try to kill him, he'll end up killing her, and Rick will kill him in the season finale.

Comment

• The governor will be killed by his own guy, that doctor.

Comment

• I'm hoping the finale doesn't build up to another three eyed staring contest to leave us hanging until next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                          I'm hoping the finale doesn't build up to another three eyed staring contest to leave us hanging until next season.
                          You know it will.

Comment

• Lame episode, I'm sick of the series forcing 3-4 shitty episodes to lead up to a single good one.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I thought it was great, you have to build up the anticipation. I'm glad they're not rushing it, it will be more exciting when the shit does go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                                I thought it was great, you have to build up the anticipation. I'm glad they're not rushing it, it will be more exciting when the shit does go down.
                                Until that episode is terribly anticlimactic.
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X