The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cdite View Post
    You would love her in Supernatural then, she played a British slut quite well.
    I never made the connection, but yea she was hot as hell in supernatural.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      Short hair threw me off.
      short hairs always throw me off.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
        Try here:

You can read em online, or download it and read on iPhone / nook / Kindle etc.
        Thanks!

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• So has everyone seen it yet so we can talk about the thing at the end with the other two things being walked on the thing and holding the long as thing that she did....ah fuck it.

Who hasn't seen it yet.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            So has everyone seen it yet so we can talk about the thing at the end with the other two things being walked on the thing and holding the long as thing that she did....ah fuck it.

Who hasn't seen it yet.
            lol
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              So has everyone seen it yet so we can talk about the thing at the end with the other two things being walked on the thing and holding the long as thing that she did....ah fuck it.

Who hasn't seen it yet.
              I'll be the asshole.

Michonne, saving Andrea with the sword, while dragging her two pet walkers on chains that she removed the arms and lower jaws from so they can't harm her.....is that what you're referring to?
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                I'll be the asshole.

Michonne, saving Andrea with the sword, while dragging her two pet walkers on chains that she removed the arms and lower jaws from so they can't harm her.....is that what you're referring to?
                It was a joke, son. Regardless I'd like to know how they were trained to not attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  It was a joke, son. Regardless I'd like to know how they were trained to not attack.
                  Spray bottle in the face

Comment

Seems you missed the sarcasm in his post
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                      Spray bottle in the face
                      True story. Issue #33 goes through the training process.

Comment

Lol, sarcasm, dude.

I haven't kept up with the show, other than catching the highlights on AMC's website. I think I'm gonna go pick up the first season, and the first half of the second season (if it's out yet) on DVD.

I'd like to know how they were trained to not attack as well.

Any of the comic book people have any insight they'd be willing to share?
                        Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• OMG soooooooo embarassed.
                          Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          Spray bottle in the face
                          That would only make them run.

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                            Lol, sarcasm, dude.

I haven't kept up with the show, other than catching the highlights on AMC's website. I think I'm gonna go pick up the first season, and the first half of the second season (if it's out yet) on DVD.

I'd like to know how they were trained to not attack as well.

Any of the comic book people have any insight they'd be willing to share?
                            I haven't read the comics yet, but found this when Googling.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                              I haven't read the comics yet, but found this when Googling.
                              http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/for...ds-2203-2.html
                              Can you please copy and paste the important info out of that?

<<< internet security policy here sucks and proxies are also blocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                                Can you please copy and paste the important info out of that?

<<< internet security policy here sucks and proxies are also blocked.
                                All it really says is her bodygaurds are her boyfriend and his best friend. They are the first walkers she encountered and she cut their arms and lower jaws off so they could not attack. Also says they have no eyes and she talks to them, shes screwey in the head.

**EDIT** White out text for spoiler babies ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                Last edited by Lason; 03-20-2012, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X