The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Isn't that covered on page 1? Why is everyone just now arguing this?
    Because there's nothing else to do.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I would like to see a smart zombie. One that was able to round up the zombies and create an army. Would be more entertaining, imo.
      Watch the movie "Land of the Dead." It's fucking stupid and horrible.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Yes it was.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          Watch the movie "Land of the Dead." It's fucking stupid and horrible.
          I like that movie because of how cheesy and horrible it was.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            I like that movie because of how cheesy and horrible it was.
            That movie has full-blown AIDS.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• and it begins.....
              Last edited by 01vnms4v; 03-24-2013, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Trying to get home
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Ha, donk wheels one second, plain wheels the next, then back to donk wheels. Sloppy.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Bye Bye Meril!

yea funny about the donk car

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      Ha, donk wheels one second, plain wheels the next, then back to donk wheels. Sloppy.

Stevo

Yeah, continuity errors are a buzzkill for me when I'm watching something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                        Yeah, continuity errors are a buzzkill for me when I'm watching something.
                        I made the comment to my wife about seriously doubting that a donk had a heavy metal CD in it, when the next shot showed the different car/wheels, she said "it is because he is in a different car", then they showed the redonkulous one again in a few seconds.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I don't understand how anybody can give a shit about the wheels on a car.

That was a pretty impactful episode. So long Merle. Feel bad for Daryl. Good stuff, and I can't wait for the finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            I don't understand how anybody can give a shit about the wheels on a car.

That was a pretty impactful episode. So long Merle. Feel bad for Daryl. Good stuff, and I can't wait for the finale.
                            True was impactful, and I did not think it would end that way. I was thinking he would go after the governor a different way.

Now lets see if the season final follows the comic book, well at least part of the comic book.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

Now lets see if the season final follows the comic book, well at least part of the comic book.
                              Yeah, I have a theory on that one. (White text below)

i think Woodbury attacks before the group can get out, and the governor kills Beth who is holding Judy, and Tyrese says "fuck this" and takes out the gov.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                Yeah, I have a theory on that one. (White text below)

i think Woodbury attacks before the group can get out, and the governor kills Beth who is holding Judy, and Tyrese says "fuck this" and takes out the gov.
                                After seeing talking dead, I'm guessing one of two things happens. Governor and crew get through prison gates and into the prison only to find walkers inside where rock and crew trap them inside and start attacking. Or they make it inside only to find Rick and crew have left and they go take over Woodbury.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X