No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol Merle went out like a champ. I had a feeling he was up to something crazy when he was looking for drugs. The meshone thing just helped his plans. Was gonna use her to get close. But had a change of heart at the last minute and adapted as only he can. Was so close. I feel it was all to keep Daryl safe in the long run but knew he would most likely die in the end. Hense the want to get high.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• This has been on my mind fir a while. What kind of damage can a high powered air rifle do to a human skull and brain? Way more quiet than a real rifle and you can make all kinds of ammo for it.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• A larger caliber air rifle is capable of Killing a human and then some... Lewis and Clark used an air rifle to kill all kinds of big game... There are people today using large caliber air rifles to take down African plains game, but using refillable tanks. A break barrel wouldn't have quite the power as these, but in say .22 caliber it should be able to kill a human with a well placed shot at nominal ranges...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I thought it was great, I didn't even notice the wheels. I'm looking forward to next week.

Comment

• Could someone post links to these powerful air rifles? I didn't know they existed

Comment

• Well I know ive seen a 50 cal muzzle loader air rifle that a guy took a deer with. Was on YouTube.

Comment

• Lewis and Clark air rifle:

Big Bore Air Rifles

Proudly Designed and Made in the USA

Search google for "Big Bore Air Rifle" and you will find a ton of info.
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  I don't understand how anybody can give a shit about the wheels on a car.

That was a pretty impactful episode. So long Merle. Feel bad for Daryl. Good stuff, and I can't wait for the finale.
                  I really don't give a shit about the wheels, it was a simple fact that they had used a ragged 80's Chevy Caprice with shiny 20" chrome wheels as a large prop in the show, then in the next scene showed the car with dirty 15" wheels and then showed the car back on the shiny chrome 20"s just a few seconds later. It was filming error that made it into the show, a pretty big one at that.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                    I really don't give a shit about the wheels, it was a simple fact that they had used a ragged 80's Chevy Caprice with shiny 20" chrome wheels as a large prop in the show, then in the next scene showed the car with dirty 15" wheels and then showed the car back on the shiny chrome 20"s just a few seconds later. It was filming error that made it into the show, a pretty big one at that.

Stevo
                    Ima have to agree.

Comment

Comment

• Daryl will also die while trying to kill the Governor is my guess.

Comment

• will Daryl think that Meshone have something to do with what happened to Merle?

And what is Meshone up to she still thinks Rick sent Merle to deliver her?
                          I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                            thank you

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
                            There are a LOT of fuck ups the past couple seasons. Its annoying that they draw out everything when there is no need. Theyre just being lazy. The more this show goes on the worse the directing and writing seems to get. I wish it were on the leave of The Killing, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, but its not.

Comment

• I don't see Daryl getting killed off yet. I see Glen, Maggie, Michone, or Andrea dying next episode. I'll be very surprised if Milton isn't killed off this next episode, mostly because he's going to a new series on NBC or one of the other networks. If he does get killed off, he'll end up killing the governor and saving one of the others at the same time.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                                I don't see Daryl getting killed off yet. I see Glen, Maggie, Michone, or Andrea dying next episode. I'll be very surprised if Milton isn't killed off this next episode, mostly because he's going to a new series on NBC or one of the other networks. If he does get killed off, he'll end up killing the governor and saving one of the others at the same time.
                                I'd have loved for it to just be Rick, Daryl, Glen, Maggie, Morgan, and Shane (alive Shane not zombie Shane)

Just running around, killing zombies, and finding trouble at every turn. Bring in various love interests only to leave them or get em killed off.

Much better TV than Days of our Zombie Apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
                                X