No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigga you know it won't be til Halloween or some shit.

Comment

• If you’re a Walking Dead purist disappointed that the television series has deviated too far from the comic book, you might want to hold out some hope for Season 4.

Robert Kirkman told The Hollywood Reporter the new season will adapt scenes source material more faithfully than any previous season, largely because new showrunner Scott Gimple is a fan of the comics from the very beginning.

“He absolutely loves the material,” Kirkman said. “Season 4 probably has the most number of scenes that are adapted directly from the comic series or very close to what we did. A good deal of that is from Scott and the way he views that material and puts forth that extra effort to work it into the show in a way that it all works.”

Kirkman confirmed the fourth season will feature “a bit of a time jump,” but not quite as long as some fans have speculated — ”only a few months,” according to the creator. But Rick Grimes and his fellow survivors will be “very different from the last time we saw them.”

“We go into Season 4 with characters you’ve known for four years and still find new things to explore with them and new aspects of their character and see that they are growing and changing in extremely dramatic ways due to the strains that this world has put upon them,” he said.

Head to The Hollywood Reporter for more, including details on storylines surrounding Rick, Michonne, the Governor and others.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Its back! Oct 13th!!!!

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• lol, I was just adding that
          satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
            Its back! Oct 13th!!!!
            Badass, I can't wait!

Comment

• October 13?!?! I wish Netflix would hurry the hell up with season 3.

Comment

• Awesome, ready for this to be back on!!! Sad that the 4 minute trailer for season 4 contained more zombie action than all of season 3!
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                  October 13?!?! I wish Netflix would hurry the hell up with season 3.
                  They had a marathon two weeks ago on tv that went all the way through the seasons. I recorded it so I could watch it. I just started watching this show 2 months ago and love it. Can't wait for the new season.

Comment

• yeah, I couldn't commit to watching a full day of TV with commercials and didn't want to end up missing a few.

<---- no DVR

Comment

I bought mine on Amazon Prime as they came out. $2 an episode and I have had them all year long.

Comment

X2

Comment

• Anyone else buy season 3 yet? We couldn't wait for Netflix so we bought the DVD's...already half way through so we'll be ready for S4. I may have to get DVR again so we don't miss it and can skip the commercials.

Comment

• Instead of paying a whole year of dvr Xbox live has it the same week it plays
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• AMC announced today that the network is in the initial stages of developing a companion series to its original drama series The Walking Dead, which premiered on AMC in October of 2010. The Walking Dead is currently the #1 show on television among adults 18-49. Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd and David Alpert are on board as executive producers, with AMC Studios set to produce. The companion series has a target on-air date of 2015.

Here's what AMC president Charlie Collier had to say in a statement.

"Building on the success of the most popular show on television for adults 18-49 is literally a no-brainer. We look forward to working with Robert, Gale and David again as we develop an entirely new story and cast of characters. It's a big world and we can't wait to give fans another unforgettable view of the zombie apocalypse."

Executive producer Robert Kirkman also released his own statement.

"After 10 years of writing the comic book series and being so close to the debut of our fourth, and in my opinion, best season of the TV series, I couldn't be more thrilled about getting the chance to create a new corner of The Walking Dead universe. The opportunity to make a show that isn't tethered by the events of the comic book, and is truly a blank page, has set my creativity racing."

In addition to Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Hell on Wheels and Low Winter Sun, AMC recently greenlit two new drama series for 2014, Halt & Catch Fire and Turn. The network today began shooting a new pilot, Line Of Sight, directed and executive produced by Jonathan Demme, and has a licensing agreement with Sony Pictures Television for a spinoff series of Vince Gilligan's landmark Breaking Bad, based on the Saul Goodman lawyer character with the working title Better Call Saul.

Season 4 of The Walking Dead returns to AMC on October 13. The Walking Dead is based on the comic book series created and written by Robert Kirkman and published by Skybound, Kirkman's imprint at Image Comics.

The Walking Dead Season 3 out-delivered everything on television including The Big Bang Theory, The Voice, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, and almost doubled The Bible for the broadcast season for adults 18-49.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• So the wife and I bought the season 3 disc set and got to Disc 5 thinking we had 4 more shows......NO, the 5th disc is features and deleted scenes....WTFF?!?!?!

But I seem to recall someone mentioning the Governor dies in season 3 but he never died....are we missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X