No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropped in to watch a few minutes last night, and I'm still glad I shit-canned this series two seasons ago.

Comment

• That was mediocrity at its finest.

Comment

• I can't believe it's almost the mid-season and it seems as if very little has happened. But now that it's caught up to the governor being outside the prison, things may pick up pretty quickly....I'm hoping so at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Dropped in to watch a few minutes last night, and I'm still glad I shit-canned this series two seasons ago.
          As did I

Comment

• Fuck it. I'm out. Don't give a fuck for another prison battle scenario/play/take over etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Dropped in to watch a few minutes last night, and I'm still glad I shit-canned this series two seasons ago.
              Originally posted by Denny View Post
              As did I
              Yet y'all are still interested enough to check in on the thread...

Comment

• Damn hipsters hating the show before it becomes cool to hate it lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Yet y'all are still interested enough to check in on the thread...
                  Took all of 10 seconds. BTW, I check almost all threads I've posted in.

Comment

• I liked the last episode. The Gov. is becoming all psycho again. I'm routing for them to take the prison over.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      I liked the last episode. The Gov. is becoming all psycho again. I'm routing for them to take the prison over.
                      Or at least drive them out of it so the show can get interesting again.

Comment

• Who gets killed tonight?

Comment

• What. The. Fuck.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Bad ass episode tonight. A bunch of nothing this season then everything happened at once. So much shit went down.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              Bad ass episode tonight. A bunch of nothing this season then everything happened at once. So much shit went down.
                              I really enjoyed this one, the prison fight is what I was expecting the first time they had it.
                              satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• Haven't watched it yet, but I was curious, why doesn't everyone just dig a moat? That seems to catch the walkers pretty good.

Or (for Leah), put unnecessary shit on sale for one day, after thanksgiving, then burn the walmart down?

Comment

Working...
                                X