No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope things start moving along a little faster. They are still not doing enough about internal security, they should have been locking up the cells of those that were circling the drain. That would have saved at least two lives in the sick cell block. And Rick and Carl going full auto and some slow zombies, they wasted a lot of ammo.

And why are the zombies still crowding that one section of fence? I would have taken a vehicle out there and either start mowing them down or trying to attract them away from the fence line. Did they ever figure out who was dumping the food at the fence line? And was the water source sabotaged?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
      I hope things start moving along a little faster. They are still not doing enough about internal security, they should have been locking up the cells of those that were circling the drain. That would have saved at least two lives in the sick cell block. And Rick and Carl going full auto and some slow zombies, they wasted a lot of ammo.

And why are the zombies still crowding that one section of fence? I would have taken a vehicle out there and either start mowing them down or trying to attract them away from the fence line. Did they ever figure out who was dumping the food at the fence line? And was the water source sabotaged?
      Did you watch the last minute or two of last nights episode? It anwsered a bunch of your questions and I think the next episode or two will be good.

Comment

I hope things start moving along a little faster. They are still not doing enough about internal security, they should have been locking up the cells of those that were circling the drain. That would have saved at least two lives in the sick cell block. And Rick and Carl going full auto and some slow zombies, they wasted a lot of ammo.

here is what i dont get..

So its the zombie apocalypse.. How come Michone hasnt taught more people to be proficient with a sword, and darrel teach them crossbow skills???
        last time i checked a sword never runs out of ammo.. if everyone was more proficient with a Spear or sword IMO it would help a lot more. keep the guns for Severe situations but other wise conserve ammo..

You know who would be SAFE during the apocalypse? Shark hunters.. those fuckers would be rocking their Chain maille.. if a shark cant bite through it.. i bet a zombie cant either
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Did you watch the last minute or two of last nights episode? It anwsered a bunch of your questions and I think the next episode or two will be good.
          Damn DVR cut off right about than. Might have to download it and re-watch it. Maybe you could provide some cliffnotes

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post

So its the zombie apocalypse.. How come Michone hasnt taught more people to be proficient with a sword, and darrel teach them crossbow skills???
          last time i checked a sword never runs out of ammo.. if everyone was more proficient with a Spear or sword IMO it would help a lot more. keep the guns for Severe situations but other wise conserve ammo..

You know who would be SAFE during the apocalypse? Shark hunters.. those fuckers would be rocking their Chain maille.. if a shark cant bite through it.. i bet a zombie cant either
          Excellent points and I'm surprised it hadn't been brought up before. LOL! And this is where that show Revolution gets it right as they all carry swords and bows right? I hadn't watched it since like the fourth or so episode. I guess the only thing about the chain maille would be it's cumbersome and heavy to use unless someone made something out of titanium or something.

Comment

• Just put the clip.in, pull back on the operating rod............
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Excellent points and I'm surprised it hadn't been brought up before. LOL! And this is where that show Revolution gets it right as they all carry swords and bows right? I hadn't watched it since like the fourth or so episode. I guess the only thing about the chain maille would be it's cumbersome and heavy to use unless someone made something out of titanium or something.
              An Alum Vest would be light as well.. Granted After the apocalypse it might be tought to find.. but if i ran upon a sporting good store that had one.. i think i would rather LEARN to run around with 20-30 lbs of maille on and be okay if bitten than all nimbly bimbly and FUCKED when a zombie chomps on me.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Just put the clip.in, pull back on the operating rod............
                Does your AR not have an operating rod? lol

Comment

Not sure if drunk ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Not sure if drunk ....
                    nah, he's quoting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post

Because it's a TV show based on a comic book and isn't real. If everybody had a sword Michone would no longer be THE chick with a sword, she would be A chick with a sword. It's one of her characters traits. Same with Daryl.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• The chick reminds me of maggie.

Comment

• So, they were fucking in the van with a ten year old sleeping nearby?

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I rolled my eyes at that, typical Hollywood bullshit. How can you produce a show that literally revolves around the gun as a major survival item and not have a SINGLE competent gun adviser? It blows my fucking mind.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• The actress that played girl that the Governor boned in tonight's episode is from Fort Worth.

Comment

Working...
                                X