No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm getting a "Dr. Frankenstein" vibe from the Governor.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Anyone else notice there was no rear sight on that M4 the Governor took from that soldier?
      Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Lol right away. They need to address the lack of weapons knowledge .
      It didn't seem to affect the governors ability to shoot the running soldier!
      I think all the others had at least a red dot on them. They probably just forgot to bolt it on before they started filming.

Originally posted by Downs View Post
      He watches them like televisions.

Sent from my iPhone
      I knew it was something like that.

Comment

• I know it's just a show but some of the CGI is REALLY bad for a show on AMC.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• AMC makes some wonderful shows, but they do not have the money like HBO or the bigger networks. I try to over look stuff like that, but its a little bothering at times. Im still not impressed with this season at all. Its lacking something.

Didnt one of the main writers leave?

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
            I know it's just a show but some of the CGI is REALLY bad for a show on AMC.
            It is really bad and I think unnecessary. Is it me or was the scene where the Governor stabs one of the soldiers that dies in the chopper in the head CGI'd as well? And is it cheaper to do the gun fire in CGI than to pay for blank bullets?

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
              I know it's just a show but some of the CGI is REALLY bad for a show on AMC.
              Blame the budget.

Game of Thrones CGI wasn't great either, and they weren't given that much more compared to the first season.
              edit: looking at the numbers, their budget was 69 million lol holy shit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                It is really bad and I think unnecessary. Is it me or was the scene where the Governor stabs one of the soldiers that dies in the chopper in the head CGI'd as well? And is it cheaper to do the gun fire in CGI than to pay for blank bullets?
                Blanks and guns can get expensive of you don't have much of a budget. You have to factor in maintenance, insurance, cost per blank, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                  Blanks and guns can get expensive of you don't have much of a budget. You have to factor in maintenance, insurance, cost per blank, etc.
                  Most studios rent firearms from prop armories, which charge for their service. That service include taking care of any legalities of possessing and shooting a firearm, transport the firearms, storing the firearms while on the set, and maintenance. Heres a quick look at twd's propmaster duties
                  Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

and heres what happens when the propmaster isnt doing their job
                  Authorities in Budapest have confiscated 85 fully-functional weapons intended to be used during filming of the Brad Pitt zombie thriller.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    The hole chopper going down looked horrible.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      Most studios rent firearms from prop armories, which charge for their service. That service include taking care of any legalities of possessing and shooting a firearm, transport the firearms, storing the firearms while on the set, and maintenance. Heres a quick look at twd's propmaster duties
                      Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

and heres what happens when the propmaster isnt doing their job
                      http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...-seized-246251
                      I know and it ain't cheap. My buddies company was getting $60k a week on a video game. Film shoots are inherently more.

Comment

• Just got caught up. Excellent. I really wished I was a comic book fan of the show so I would know why the Gov is the way he is. and those fucking heads, really dude?
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• So much shits going down right now I can't keep up with this one.

Comment

• Holee sheeeit.

Well that shit didn't happen in the comics. Color me surprised/horrified.

That was some bad ass tv.

Comment

• They should have killed carol instead of tdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1AdamLopez View Post
                                They should have killed carol instead of tdog.
                                Agreed.
                                This was Definitley the best episode out of the entire show IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X