Clear All

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
    Humans shooting at zombies = 100% accuracy
    Humans shooting at humans = .1% accuracy
    I was reminded of this last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
      I was reminded of this last night.
      In their defense the zombies don't duck from gunfire.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        In their defense the zombies don't duck from gunfire.
        Here's Daryl vs one of Governer's crew

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
          You hate everything, except honey boo boo.....
          Sugarbear as Rick?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            They have already set it up for another feud with another group. If you think that will be the last we have heard of that one "mysterious" group that tore through that one camp I think you would be wrong.
            That was a zombie outbreak in that camp. It was there to show the 'weakness' of not taking what you need for sake of your group and to hell with others and their needs. It was also there to motivate the gov into returning to his old ways.

If they want to have another group attack something they will show it, as it will create easy content to film and create more of an episode

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Heavy episode. Is the baby dieded? I think not.
              I have doubts, and they way Kirkman talked about it in tTD makes me think there will be a reveal in 4.5. It will probably lead to a flashback of the the little girls shooting a walker and running away with the baby in hand or being saved by somebody in the bus or carol

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT:

I don't know how I feel about this episode. I'm glad that it kinda forced the main group to move on to something else but who they killed off pisses me off. What was it, like episode 4 when I really came to respect the character for trying to save all of those lives with no regards of his own? Goddammit that pissed me off. Other than that, it was fucking awesome. RIP Herschel!
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  That was a zombie outbreak in that camp. It was there to show the 'weakness' of not taking what you need for sake of your group and to hell with others and their needs. It was also there to motivate the gov into returning to his old ways.

If they want to have another group attack something they will show it, as it will create easy content to film and create more of an episode
                  I dont believe thats right. They even said biters didnt do those people did. I believe the wire and everything had been cut thur. Im guessing walkers cant cut thur wire
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Yup.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So Rick beats the holy shit out of just about every character that crosses his path, but nearly gets killed in a 1v1 with the governor? The same governor that got his ass handed to him by Michone.....

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                        They have already set it up for another feud with another group. If you think that will be the last we have heard of that one "mysterious" group that tore through that one camp I think you would be wrong. Its going to be the governor part 2. If this is the case I am out for sure. I cant go through the same regurgitated story again.
                        Carol is going to be leading it.

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                        Here's Daryl vs one of Governer's crew
                        A lot of cheese with him holding up a walker yet rounds could not penetrate through it into him? And the shooters couldn't of taken out his legs? Retarded.

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        So Rick beats the holy shit out of just about every character that crosses his path, but nearly gets killed in a 1v1 with the governor? The same governor that got his ass handed to him by Michone.....
                        Worse than that, when the bad guys started advancing passed the bus where Rick took cover, they didn't bother to look for him?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

Worse than that, when the bad guys started advancing passed the bus where Rick took cover, they didn't bother to look for him?
                          Thought that was pretty obvious what was going to happen when they showed them advancing past the bus and the Gov hanging back. I could tell Michonne was going to have her way with the Gov but didn't see the girl putting a bullet in him. Revenge for doing the same to her daughter??

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

Uh, no.

Comment

• Anyone else think the weird little girl killed the 2 that Carol took credit for, and she took the blame when she found out to protect her? I can't remember but didn't that happen before the kids all got sick. She didn't show much emotion when she smoked that chick in the head.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                              Originally Posted By: Polska
                              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• I'm with ya on this. That lil chic is throwed.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X