X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this her?

NSFW: http://thatdogsblog.com/post/3824081...mo-hd-in-a-sex
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• I forgot how boring and soap opera-like the first season or two was, I guess Breaking Bad spoiled me.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
        Its back! Oct 13th!!!!

This has me pumped for tomorrow.

Comment

• Probly the best episode that I have seen to date. I hope this trend continues. That one episode was better than all of season 2 and most of 3 combined.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            Probly the best episode that I have seen to date. I hope this trend continues. That one episode was better than all of season 2 and most of 3 combined.
            I disagree. Season 3 was very good with the Governor and Merle. Season 2 was slow for the first half but the last several episodes were pretty good. This was a good season opener, though.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
              Probly the best episode that I have seen to date. I hope this trend continues. That one episode was better than all of season 2 and most of 3 combined.
              I hope you watched the talking dead live cast right after?

I never do, but they had the director on there and he said this season there will lots of actions and two new people being added and yes they are from the comic book series.

Comment

• Massive Spoiler Alert:

Hahafuckinghahahaha. I got my wish. Did you see that big box store chalked full of supplies. I think I got a semi. Combine that entire store minus shit like TVs and such, with the prison and you have the best of all worlds.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• So what happened last episode? A shitload of unexplained stuff, a ton of new characters that were not introduced, and some kid died. As far as content goes the last episode was pretty lame, in my opinion.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I was not impressed with the premier! It left you with a bunch of questions of WTF is going on? Looks like they have become comfortable & stabilized, But now shit is air or water born & can make you a Zombie. But no clear answer
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      So what happened last episode? A shitload of unexplained stuff, a ton of new characters that were not introduced, and some kid died. As far as content goes the last episode was pretty lame, in my opinion.
                      I think they had to push forward hard in the first episode to give a little new life into the walking dead. Picking up where they left off would have been same song and dance as last year. Hopefully this year moves a little faster than the last 3. The previews at the end of the episode are crazy, looks like pretty soon they are back to the original crew. So don't get to caught up on the new folks - looks like they all die pretty quickly.

And I am gonna have to go back to last season to see what the F is Ricks aversion to getting his gun on now?
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

So what happened last episode? A shitload of unexplained stuff, a ton of new characters that were not introduced, and some kid died. As far as content goes the last episode was pretty lame, in my opinion.
                        Those new people are mostly people they took in from Woodbury at the end of last season. 6-7 months has passed since the last season. As far as the kid that died, I think we're going to see some sort of mutation in the zombie virus, or whatever they call it.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        And I am gonna have to go back to last season to see what the F is Ricks aversion to getting his gun on now?
                        Hope this isn't a spoiler but the director that was on Talking Dead after the show said that was more of Rick returning to his sanity, he feels he knows the area well enough to not need it.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Southland‘s Officer John Cooper has been promoted to Sergeant. That’s the good news. The bad news is he’s been reassigned to the zombie apocalypse! The Walking Dead has tapped Michael Cudlitz to join the Season 4 cast in the pivotal comic book role of Sgt. Abraham Ford, TVLine has learned exclusively. PHOTOS?|?Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: […]

The Walking Dead has tapped Michael Cudlitz to join the Season 4 cast in the pivotal comic book role of Sgt. Abraham Ford, TVLine has learned exclusively.
                          Last edited by brandon01rt; 10-14-2013, 12:24 PM.
                          03 cobra

Comment

• All I could think about watching this new episode is, It's raining Zombies! Hallelujah...

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I think we're going to see some sort of mutation in the zombie virus, or whatever they call it.
                              *spoilers ahead*

Doubtful it is most likely going to be some sort contagion that causes hemorrhagic fever such as swine fever, ebola that got released when the CDC exploded or just some bug that developed due to having a lot of exposed necrotic flesh.

What I dont know is if its spread by water since they focused on the water barrels a couple times, if the water is related to the pig's death, or if Rick is infected since he drank the water. Or if I just over read those shots

Comment

From watching the talking dead, it sounds like s4e1 is the prologue that establishes the normal (as it has been for 7-8 months) and the rest of the season launches off of that. Its kind of the reverse of s2 when they wasted 5-6 episodes establishing the storyline, the new chars, and the farm.

with that said I think some of s4e1 could have been done in a couple web episodes

Comment

Working...
                                X