Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Back to the farm they go.
    Don't play.

Comment

• Coorrrrrrrllllllll!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

• If it stick closer to the book, the rest of this season will probably be them on the road and end with them finding their next place to hole up for a while. If so, next season may be pretty good... Carl might finally catch that bullet to the face!
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• I haven't watched since season 3. Should I even bother continuing? I just haven't had the urge to watch it anymore.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            I haven't watched since season 3. Should I even bother continuing? I just haven't had the urge to watch it anymore.
            Honestly, not much has happened to recapture your interest. I haven't been willing to give up on it quite yet though.

Comment

• Then don't. 0 fucks

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                Honestly, not much has happened to recapture your interest. I haven't been willing to give up on it quite yet though.
                I've got it on my queue, I just haven't gotten around to watching it where I left off in season 3. From what I've read and what you stated it hasn't piqued my urge to catch up just yet.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I only just finished watching the first 8 episodes of season 4. Frankly, I think the writers are wasting a lot of potential with the governor. His whole story arc last season was pretty bland: runs a town, always wants to be the dictator, he gets word of some new big swinging dick (Rick) and has to kill him. That's pretty much season 3 summed up.

The route they were taking when he first came back what with him trying to take care of the women, trying to act normal, but nope, right back to being old governor. He's got a tank so immediately he has to try and take the prison again and gets whacked. The writers could have had 2 really good story lines going for a while.

Now what's going to happen...on the run, again, to find some kind of shelter and stability. That story line has never been used before.

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKM-IEMskog[/ame]

Comment

• It's no Game of Thrones but it's still better than pretty much all of the other shit on regular cable.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        It's no Game of Thrones but it's still better than pretty much all of the other shit on regular cable.
                        Justified is better. As much as I hate to admit it, shark-jumping ass Sons of Anarchy is better. Parks & Rec is better, and it's not even on cable. Shit, honky, there are tons of good shows on the TV box.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Justified is better. As much as I hate to admit it, shark-jumping ass Sons of Anarchy is better. Parks & Rec is better, and it's not even on cable. Shit, honky, there are tons of good shows on the TV box.
                          I love Parks and Rec, but I don't exactly put that in the same category as The Walking Dead. I tried a few episodes of Justified when it first came out and I couldn't get into it. Stopped watching SOA after season 2 or 3. No real reason, just lost interest. There's a show called Black Water or something like that coming out on Starz that looks pretty good. Don't know if it'll be the next Spartacus or anything but hopefully it's close.

EDIT: It's called Black Sails.
                          Last edited by jdgregory84; 01-24-2014, 01:04 AM.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Ah, yeah. Also, don't be skurred of British shows.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• I'm excited!!

Comment

Working...
                                X