The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
    Im def losing interest in the show. They need a new backdrop for the show. I think the Prison is killing the show & people are tired of it. Before in the 1st season & 2nd season their was different places like the Farm & before they where just going from one place to the next. They have been at the prison now for 3 seasons. ITS OLD! Lets move on
    They have been at the prison for almost 1 season. And from what they say, they will be leaving soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      They have been at the prison for almost 1 season. And from what they say, they will be leaving soon enough.
      Water tainted, walkers bunching up and breaching the fences, potential food source had to be slaughtered. No way they can stay even if they wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Water tainted, walkers bunching up and breaching the fences, potential food source had to be slaughtered. No way they can stay even if they wanted to.
        Yes, no more than 1 season at the prison but certainly it's deviated from the comic book at this point. Should be interesting to see what direction the show goes and if it steers back to the way the comic book was written. I agree the pace has slowed down again and it's looking like they will have to leave soon or make more drastic changes in there living conditions.

Honestly I'm surprised there security is lacking so much. No roving patrols on the fence lines or at least securing the cell blocks more. At the very least I'd be locking myself up in the cell every night so no one can just walk in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Yes, no more than 1 season at the prison but certainly it's deviated from the comic book at this point. Should be interesting to see what direction the show goes and if it steers back to the way the comic book was written. I agree the pace has slowed down again and it's looking like they will have to leave soon or make more drastic changes in there living conditions.

Honestly I'm surprised there security is lacking so much. No roving patrols on the fence lines or at least securing the cell blocks more. At the very least I'd be locking myself up in the cell every night so no one can just walk in.
          I would be locking myself in my cell every night. FUCK that shit.. you never know when some zombie lumbers in.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
            I would be locking myself in my cell every night. FUCK that shit.. you never know when some zombie lumbers in.
            You also would most likely be trapped in there considering most prisons do not operate on keys anymore. Most are operated by a guard station that controls all cells. Not sure if they are mechanical or electronically operated though.

Don't you watch Lockup Raw??

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
              You also would most likely be trapped in there considering most prisons do not operate on keys anymore. Most are operated by a guard station that controls all cells. Not sure if they are mechanical or electronically operated though.

They've got keys to the cells in TWD. And I think that even the automatic setups have a mechanical key just in case there is a power outage or other malfunction.

Comment

They have keys.. Hell i would wrap a chain around it to keep mother fuckers out...
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Man, I'm in the middle of the 3rd season, when Rick starts going crazy, and I think I'm done. This show makes less sense than the Sons of Anarchy. I can turn my brain off for bad decisions if I'm distracted with loud machines, guns, and titties, but take those away and it's a losing battle. I started getting mad at them during the second season, but this is the last straw. Fuck these clowns. Under no circumstances would they believably survive in a post-apocalyptic scenario, much less one where there was something trying to eat you every thirty feet.
                  Last edited by YALE; 10-23-2013, 12:51 AM.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    Man, I'm in the middle of the 8th season, when Rick starts going crazy, and I think I'm done. This show makes less sense than the Sons of Anarchy. I can turn my brain off for bad decisions if I'm distracted with loud machines, guns, and titties, but take those away and it's a losing battle. I started getting mad at them during the second season, but this is the last straw. Fuck these clowns. Under no circumstances would they believably survive in a post-apocalyptic scenario, much less one where there was something trying to eat you every thirty feet.
                    That is some Back-To-The-Future shit right there.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                      That is some Back-To-The-Future shit right there.

Stevo
                      Fuck. Fixed.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

They've got keys to the cells in TWD. And I think that even the automatic setups have a mechanical key just in case there is a power outage or other malfunction.
                        Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                        They have keys.. Hell i would wrap a chain around it to keep mother fuckers out...
                        I remember keys to the cell blocks, but not sure about the individual cells.

Also if the chain was used, once the cell door was closed, some cells automatically lock shut.
                        Guards don't exactly like getting close to inmates throwing feces at them.

Comment

I remember keys to the cell blocks, but not sure about the individual cells.

Also if the chain was used, once the cell door was closed, some cells automatically lock shut.
                          Guards don't exactly like getting close to inmates throwing feces at them.
                          I don't know how those cell doors work but I would be finding some way to secure my door. Would they work with no electricity?

Comment

• The cells can be individually be locked. They made mention of it in ep2 the guy rick kills in the cell would lock himself in there because he sleep walked. That is where they realized that some sort of contagion killed him and some of the other people

Comment

• Anyone else think the last episode sucked?

Comment

• It wasn't too bad, but it typical walking dead action economy. This show just reeks of being under funded. It's like the whole show is on a penny budget, you only get big action for 20% of the episodes.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X