No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple decent weeks in a row... It's about damn time!

Comment

• Who else feels like smart mullet isn't really smart and will end being full of it?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
        Who else feels like smart mullet isn't really smart and will end being full of it?

Me
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Trust me, I'm smarter than you.

Comment

Who else feels like smart mullet isn't really smart and will end being full of it?

If you only knew...

Should try reading the graphic novels sometime...
            Would give you a whole new perspective on the show and character development/behavior... Though the show doesn't follow the graphic novels nearly as close as I would like.
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
              If you only knew...

Should try reading the graphic novels sometime...
              Would give you a whole new perspective on the show and character development/behavior... Though the show doesn't follow the graphic novels nearly as close as I would like.
              I agree.
              as of last week, I'm up to date on them. really curious to see what they change up.
              sigpic

Comment

• I liked this week's show but the guy they chose to pick Abraham needs to hit the gym. In the comic book he is very physically imposing and the badass attitude makes a lot more sense.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This guy. I think he's full of shit.
                  Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Yeah, I really liked the newest episode but considering how dumb the ginger was, the guy with the mullet saying that he's smarter than him leaves a LOT of room for intelligence.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• What? No one has anything to say about last night's episode? Mine is downloading and I thought I would come to see if I was gonna enjoy it or not.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Was a good one in my book. Personable episode.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Was a good one in my book. Personable episode.

X2
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Commercial breaks ftw

Comment

• I enjoyed it last night. Thought Daryl was going to end up showing Beth his best impersonation of a zombie, after they started drinking.

Comment

• I enjoyed it. Kind of thought Beth's first drink would have gone a little differently, especially being moonshine. I figured we would see her get plowed and throw herself at the D. I didn't exactly get what was up with the written messages. "Rich Bitch" and the other message that was written on the wall in the country club. I was trying to figure out if those were written by someone else that came along after everyone kicked or before they started offing themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X