The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    Bets on Rick losing his hand over that cut?
    I doubt it. That was the single worst thing ever done in the comics during the governor story arc, and the creator regrets doing it.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      I doubt it. That was the single worst thing ever done in the comics during the governor story arc, and the creator regrets doing it.
      Yeah, I read one interview where he basically said that was the biggest thing he wishes he hadn't done, and I gathered it would be corrected with the show. They did the lost hand thing with merle, anyways.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        Yeah, I read one interview where he basically said that was the biggest thing he wishes he hadn't done, and I gathered it would be corrected with the show. They did the lost hand thing with merle, anyways.
        It'll be interesting to see if it goes that way or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          It'll be interesting to see if it goes that way or not.
          Andrew Lincoln wanted it to happen with the governor but the special effects shot him down due to the cost of all that blue screen use with the main character, said it would cost to much. Plus the creator of the comics is still involved and he said he doesn't want to do it either. I highly doubt it happens.

Comment

• Quote from Scott Gimple regarding the hand:

"It's entirely possible, but we haven't really gotten into it on the show. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say something definitive: Rick is OK regarding that cut. His hand will survive. There will be a bandage. There will be some ointment involved. But he's going to walk away from it." Read more at: https://tr.im/FhlhQ

Comment

• I actually hate that they would spoil it like that, even though it's what we expected.
              sigpic

Comment

• I'm glad. If they're not going to go all the way with it, I'd prefer it not become a tiresome plot point.

Chopping off his hand would be really cool though.

Comment

• Either way it has an eyebrow raised for the people that have at least looked into the comics and somewhat "read ahead" even though this show very loosly follows the books.

Comment

• There's so much online claiming Glenn is still alive including him not on the talking dead after because his character is pretty big.. Pretty sure his ass shimmies under that dumpster and he makes some impossible escape
                    Maybe a manhole under the dumpster or some shit
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      There's so much online claiming Glenn is still alive including him not on the talking dead after because his character is pretty big.. Pretty sure his ass shimmies under that dumpster and he makes some impossible escape
                      Maybe a manhole under the dumpster or some shit
                      The other reason he could be missing from the talking dead is that his death scene wasn't finished;I think this is he first "cliffhanger death" in the show. The rest I can recall showed a definitive end that episode. Herschel and Carl were just in question whether the wounds would kill them, and Sophia was missing and didn't show her actually being attacked. I still am starting to think Glenn is actually alive, but I can see them holding the talking dead off as part of the cliffhanger until they show his dead or undead body discovered by the crew and they know his fate. He should have ran up that fire escape instead ofnon top of the dumpster anyway.

Comment

• Thought this was a great episode that was perfectly timed. I started to wonder if Morgan was starting to go crazy again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• That was a 45 minutes episode needlessly stretched into 60 minutes.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I loved last night's episode. I didn't see that angle coming, but the slowed-down, deliberate pace worked for me. Maybe it's my martial arts background, but I thought Eastman was a great character.

Comment

• This season is going to be all about changing the pace, and last nights episode was a nice change of pace. I like learning more in depth about main characters and it was a nice bit of insight into Morgans' character. I would have liked to see Eastman stick around for a couple of episodes though. Maybe we'll get some flashbacks along the way.

Comment

• Episode was trash, 90 minutes of garbage.

Comment

Working...
                                X