• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid got what she had coming. Fitting.

Comment

• Damn man. Go Carroll

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Did they kill Judith too? I saw three graves...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• No. That was there when they got there. She was riding on Tyrese back when they were walking away at the end.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Oh ok, I missed seeing that when they got there and I wasn't sure what that was on his back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Yeah my kid kinda was upset for a,second. When they showed the 3 Graves he was all (in a choked voice) what the heck happened to Judith? Why is she dead? Then he saw her in the white backpack and calmed down.

Comment

• Another good episode this week, only a couple more to go before another break, damnit!

Comment

• I can't wait to see Daryl shut that ass hole in the woods up.

Comment

• Ok now call me horny or with bad taste but I'd give it to Carroll like you read about.

Comment

• For those of you who hate watching ads: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
                      As soon as it airs it's on this site. Lots of other shows as well.
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Ok I don't get it, why back in the first or second episode does it show Daryl and Beth walk past some walkers by the train track and there is Mika's shoe or the exact same shoe? I thought for sure she was going to be eaten by walkers not killed by her psycho sister. Then the walker on the tracks that Tyresse almost killed was that the guy that Daryl punched? It slightly looked like him. They need to get them all back together already.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                          Ok I don't get it, why back in the first or second episode does it show Daryl and Beth walk past some walkers by the train track and there is Mika's shoe or the exact same shoe? I thought for sure she was going to be eaten by walkers not killed by her psycho sister. Then the walker on the tracks that Tyresse almost killed was that the guy that Daryl punched? It slightly looked like him. They need to get them all back together already.
                          I don't think that was Mika's shoe, just a similar looking shoe to make the viewers think she'd been killed.

And a lot of the walkers look the same.

Comment

• I'm wondering if the fire they saw is going to have any significance. They seemed to point it out several times in the episode, on top of having the burnt walkers.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I'm wondering if the fire they saw is going to have any significance. They seemed to point it out several times in the episode, on top of having the burnt walkers.
                              I thought it might have been the house daryl and beth set fire to.

Comment

• Yes that's what im thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X