X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or are they the survivors group??

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Have any of you read the day by day armageddon series? At one point the main character takes a sail boat out into a lake and it's one of the times he is the most relaxed and not afraid.
      Great series of books though the last one he did felt very rushed and not as well put together.
      2004 Suzuki DL650
      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Any show that can off a couple kids gets instant street cred from me

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post

It's not like they are in Kansas...they are already in Georgia, how hard could it be to get to the coast? Seems you could also locate at least 1 locomotive sitting with fuel in it...that would make the trip to the coast much easier.
          Freighttrain would be choochooing outta this bitch. I'd just try to locate some body of water to get on. There's a sweet miniature island with a pimpin' house and lookout tower/porch on a local private lake less than 2000ft from our house. I know I'd be heading straight for that place.
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            Any show that can off a couple kids gets instant street cred from me
            LOL, nice.

That was a good one for sure. It's fun that they've made Carol carry a bad mother fucker wallet in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              LOL, nice.

That was a good one for sure. It's fun that they've made Carol carry a bad mother fucker wallet in the show.
              Well, after Rick dropped it, somebody had to pick it up.

Comment

• Awesome episode. Plenty of moving, plenty of action, plenty of advancement in the story line without rushing it.

I can't wait till next Sunday. I bet Terminus turns out to be a cult that tricks people into showing up then kills them for food. Cannibals.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  Awesome episode. Plenty of moving, plenty of action, plenty of advancement in the story line without rushing it.

I can't wait till next Sunday. I bet Terminus turns out to be a cult that tricks people into showing up then kills them for food. Cannibals.
                  I agree on all counts. I think they have finally figured it out and have strung several good episodes together. The pack that Daryl is in seems shady as fuck to me and I am not convinced that the "leader" didnt plant the stolen item on Daryl for some weird reason. Terminus also seems shady as fuck too. It seems to have an over ther top sense of tranquility that is meant to disarm you. DONT DRINK THE MAGIC KOOLAID!

Comment

• Another good one, but I don't trust Terminus for a second. It was entirely too easy for them to just waltz right in and then be greeted by a single unarmed woman. The gates weren't even locked. No armed guards. Nothing. There is most certainly fuckery afoot with this place.

Comment

• It definitely had a weird vibe to it.

Comment

• Curious who dies next week...one of the last cut shots was michonne, carl, and rick screaming looking at something...Curious why Daryl just quit on finding the girl...just part of post storm life, sucks happens move on?

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          Curious who dies next week...one of the last cut shots was michonne, carl, and rick screaming looking at something...Curious why Daryl just quit on finding the girl...just part of post storm life, sucks happens move on?
                          He ran into that group of guys and didn't really have a choice. I think they would have killed him had he said he wasn't going to go with them.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I think they find Beth at Terminus... but find she's the victim of whatever kind of fuckery is happening there. Daryl and his new group make it to Terminus but most of that group falls victim to them too - Daryl lives and maybe Joe too, but the others are killed off with ease.

I think the action shots of Rick, Carl and Michonne are before they make it inside. On Talking Dead, they said the previews they showed are the only clips that don't give something away. So it should be a good season finale.

Comment

• The word "terminus" has a bunch of weird meanings as well that could spell trouble for the group in a bunch of different ways. Good call on finding beth there. There are for sure some religious nut bags in there.

Comment

• Terminus in the comics? I have really enjoyed the second half of this season. Multiple story lines and angles of survival needed are great!

Comment

Working...
                                X