The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    There's something almost every week that bothers me. This week, their SUV getting stuck on solid ground. And why is it always summer on the east coast?
    I was confused by that also. And why wouldn't they make a tourniquet after cutting his arm off?

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
    Same here.
    I'm sure we will both be sitting there next week wondering the same thing.

They also seem to be killing off one black character for each one they add..
    Added Gabriel - killed Bob
    Added Noah - killed Tyrese
    Last edited by Mike; 02-09-2015, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Disappointing episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I'm sure we will both be sitting there next week wondering the same thing.
        Isn't that the truth.

Comment

• "you don't want to go in there."
          "I DO"
          "OK but I go first!"

WORST DIALOGUE EXCHANGE EVER!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            I was confused by that also. And why wouldn't they make a tourniquet after cutting his arm off?
            Right?! Another thing that bothered me... the group not traveling together. Sure they had radios, but after their past problems getting separated, they should always be within line of sight. I mean, how could Rick leave his kids again? They would be with me at all times.

Comment

Right?! Another thing that bothered me... the group not traveling together. Sure they had radios, but after their past problems getting separated, they should always be within line of sight. I mean, how could Rick leave his kids again? They would be with me at all times.
              I see where you're coming from, but the other side of that is the rest of the group could be staked out somewhere relatively "safe" while Rick's team is potentially headed into a real mess, be it walkers or survivors.

Comment

• If everybody goes in and there is a human problem, there is no response team.

Comment

• it's a show about zombies... soooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    it's a show about zombies... soooooo
                    So what? This is real!

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      it's a show about zombies... soooooo
                      Wait? What?! I had no idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        I see where you're coming from, but the other side of that is the rest of the group could be staked out somewhere relatively "safe" while Rick's team is potentially headed into a real mess, be it walkers or survivors.
                        I get that too. But I would have sent Daryl and stayed with my kids.

Comment

I get that too. But I would have sent Daryl and stayed with my kids.
                          Solid idea, but it's an ongoing character flaw with Rick in both the book and show... he runs off and does dangerous stuff all the time. More than he should.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Solid idea, but it's an ongoing character flaw with Rick in both the book and show... he runs off and does dangerous stuff all the time. More than he should.
                            I've never read the book, so I didn't know his background. I'm just putting myself in that situation. Sounds like a flaw indeed.

Comment

I've never read the book, so I didn't know his background. I'm just putting myself in that situation. Sounds like a flaw indeed.
                              Oh yeah, but it is a defining characteristic. Makes him easy to follow for everyone (lead from the front), but makes for some dumb/risky decisions.

Comment

• Meh. A pretty slow episode this week, but it was better than last. Not all that eventful until the final minute, in typical TWD fashion.

The thing that bothered me this week, the bridge they were pushing zombies off of. That would have been a great place to look for water, right? And I guess a tornado came through and took out the walkers? I didn't like that sequence... at first I thought it was a dream when they woke up. It felt really rushed.

I was hoping "the friend" was gonna be Morgan, but I guess not.
                                Last edited by UserX; 02-15-2015, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X