No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that, the actor that plays Hershel certainly has some similarities with his character, truth in casting.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    I guess even veteran movie stars with fantastic office views have to settle every once in awhile...
    The article said it was his sister's car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
      AMC and Dish better fuck and make up before this starts. I'm already living without Hell on Wheels, but I called and got a $35 credit for that. I'll put it towards buying season two on Blu-Ray.
      Apparently if you complain enough, they will send you a Roku box(streaming player) and could possibly issue you a credit purchase shows from Amazon. according to this article.

While DirecTV has apparently been giving out discounts to customers who complain about the ongoing Viacom blackout, one Consumerist reader says he was able to score a free Roku video streaming box …

I know my buddy was given a Roku, but I don't think he was given a credit.

I'll probably still have to D/L and burn the episodes for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Apparently if you complain enough, they will send you a Roku box(streaming player) and could possibly issue you a credit purchase shows from Amazon. according to this article.

While DirecTV has apparently been giving out discounts to customers who complain about the ongoing Viacom blackout, one Consumerist reader says he was able to score a free Roku video streaming box …

I know my buddy was given a Roku, but I don't think he was given a credit.

I'll probably still have to D/L and burn the episodes for him.
        They hinted at the Roku when I called and bitched, but weren't real urgent to give one out. They clearly want people to take the credit. I like the series enough that I wouldn't mind having it on disc, but I'm not going to download and burn it. I'll just wait until it comes out and buy it.

Comment

• How does the boy get shot by a bullet traveling through a healthy deer, yet the same gun and bullet doesn't stick one into Shane when having a zombie killed only inches away from his face and in direct alignment?

Comment

• Cus he shot the deer with normal ammo. Zombie got dropped with. Everyone knows this.

Comment

• Comment

• Show is losing steam with me real quick. Farm is old, people always having to be saved from some trouble is old. Season two isn't that great.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                  Show is losing steam with me real quick. Farm is old, people always having to be saved from some trouble is old. Season two isn't that great.
                  It started of too damn slow but I think the second half made up for it. Season 3 is prison/Woodbury, so it should be pretty stout.

Comment

Show is losing steam with me real quick. Farm is old, people always having to be saved from some trouble is old. Season two isn't that great.
                    Yea I wasnt impressed with s2, until late in the season. most of that was due to behind the scenes stuff, like AMC cutting the budget and firing the head guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      It started of too damn slow but I think the second half made up for it. Season 3 is prison/Woodbury, so it should be pretty stout.
                      Finished out season 2 today. The last two episodes saved it for me. That being said, if season three is them stuck in a fucking prison the whole season with the same shit as the farm (just different scenery) I'm out!

Comment

Finished out season 2 today. The last two episodes saved it for me. That being said, if season three is them stuck in a fucking prison the whole season with the same shit as the farm (just different scenery) I'm out!
                        If it follows the comics it should be a lot more exciting.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          If it follows the comics it should be a lot more exciting.
                          we also said the same thing about season too. It def had a different feel with the new director and if it follows the same track as last season im out...

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            we also said the same thing about season too. It def had a different feel with the new director and if it follows the same track as last season im out...
                            To me it followed the comics only slightly. I think if they do the same for the new season it will be a lot more exciting. Just having the governor in the story is going to make things a bit more exciting, no way to avoid action with that dude in the story.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• cant wait for season 3

Comment

• Looks like Dish subscribers are up shit creek. No plans to bring back AMC. Better get your free Roku box and get it set up before the season starts unless you want to wait for it to come out on dvd.

Comment

Working...
                                X