No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing the bridge they were pushing the zombies off of didn't have any water. I gave that much to them anyway. But the barn sequence, ya i thought that was a dream as well. And ya the tornado coming through but not touching the barn was a little to much.

I thought it was OK for a slow episode. Next week should be interesting.

Comment

• The end looked like a soap commercial when that clean guy just popped up out if fucking nowhere!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• What a throw-away episode.

Comment

• I thought it was great, definitely a little bit of trickery with the water. I thought for sure it was Morgan that left it and thought they were fools for not drinking it. Now I am glad they had some skepticism about it. Prolly was magic koolaid.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I thought it was great, definitely a little bit of trickery with the water. I thought for sure it was Morgan that left it and thought they were fools for not drinking it. Now I am glad they had some skepticism about it. Prolly was magic koolaid.
            I think it was that guy that walked up at the end... WTF where did his ass come from?
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              I think it was that guy that walked up at the end... WTF where did his ass come from?
              ................... ya think?

Comment

• What good would killing the group be though. They have shit for supplies. Not worth the energy to kill them for their guns and limited ammo unless you suck at scavenger hunt and haven't found your own shit. Unless they are cannibals too.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  What good would killing the group be though. They have shit for supplies. Not worth the energy to kill them for their guns and limited ammo unless you suck at scavenger hunt and haven't found your own shit. Unless they are cannibals too.
                  Whatever they're up to, they appear to be doing well. He was clean and well dressed.

Comment

• Pretty solid, but it did seem like a set up episode for whatever happens next week. It'd be nice if they got a bit of a break and some more scenery than road/woods.

Comment

• I don't know where that guy came from...how could he know Rick? In one of the previews for next week, I think it was aired during The Talking Dead, it shows he had a photo of the prison...not sure how it got it developed though. Also, Maggie was a guest on the show and I think she made a reference that things might be looking up for the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Pretty solid, but it did seem like a set up episode for whatever happens next week. It'd be nice if they got a bit of a break and some more scenery than road/woods.

I cant believe I am having to use this twice in the same thread...

Comment

• Solid? This episode sucked. Its just another filler episode and didn't really develop or move the plot along. We already know things are rough, why emphasize it so much?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post

I cant believe I am having to use this twice in the same thread...
                            Well you don't have to be a dick about it.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Solid? This episode sucked. Its just another filler episode and didn't really develop or move the plot along. We already know things are rough, why emphasize it so much?
                            There are really two different approaches, plot or character. This was a Maggie/Sasha character development episode for sure. If you don't care much about those characters, it's not that interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Well you don't have to be a dick about it.

There are really two different approaches, plot or character. This was a Maggie/Sasha character development episode for sure. If you don't care much about those characters, it's not that interesting.
                              this was the grieving and low on supplies episode, kind of opposite of being in the prison

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                                this was the grieving and low on supplies episode, kind of opposite of being in the prison
                                They all sure look skinny as fuck!
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X