No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And Daryl needs to take a fucking shower already.

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
      No shit, they've been dangling that carrot for a while now.
      I bet he will be there on the last episode just to piss us all off
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Some weird dynamics at this place. I'm thinking:

Congresswoman is working on a succession plan because she knows when she's gone whoever is left will run that place into the ground...
        Or
        Internal friction and she needs muscle so douche son and porch smoking guy don't overthrow...
        Or
        External friction with bad guys outside the wall and she needs muscle to fight them off.
        is the girl that jumped the fence part of the Whisperers? Or is the town the Whisperers?

Comment

• Count down to "i don't even know why I watch this show" posts.
          sigpic

Comment

• You guys are slacking.

Morgan finally returned.

sigpic

Comment

• Hahah, finally!

Good episode. It's a shift in tone for sure for them to not be on the road, but I'm diggin it.

Comment

• Place is sketchy and they are way too sheltered. Shit is off and they can sense it.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                  Place is sketchy and they are way too sheltered. Shit is off and they can sense it.
                  Definitely something weird going on, and I think they are both helped and harmed by their ultra-high vigilance. If they had any old-world people skills left I think it'd be an easier fit for Rick's group.. They could still hunt down the weirdness without coming off as so suspicious.

Sasha ain't doing so good.

Comment

• Rick is gonna get him some of blondie. To hell with her husband.

It's interesting to see that THEY are the ones on the darkside in this community. Carol made that kid shit his pants.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Rick is gonna get him some of blondie. To hell with her husband.

It's interesting to see that THEY are the ones on the darkside in this community. Carol made that kid shit his pants.
                      Hahah, Carol don't play man. Scary.

And I can't blame Rick for zeroing in on the blonde.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        Rick is gonna get him some of blondie.
                        The kid will come in right as he's about to give her the meat bus and cock block with the "Carol made me pee my pants" story.

Comment

• You will wake up one morning tied to a tree, and nobody will hear you except for the monsters.

Comment

• Sasha's mood is starting to annoy me. Like she is the only one to loose someone. It is just difficult to watch.

I love Carol's dark shit.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Sasha's mood is starting to annoy me. Like she is the only one to loose someone. It is just difficult to watch.

Agreed on both counts.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                Sasha's mood is starting to annoy me. Like she is the only one to loose someone. It is just difficult to watch.

Well, she did lose her source of D and her brother in the same week, so it might be taking it's toll.

I can see her point though. They're worried about cooking the wrong food like it's a big deal, which makes her feel like everything she's had to worry about has been something "only the poor and underprivileged have to deal with." She's surrounded by people who make her feel like her life is meaningless and has been wasted.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X