The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    My god you nerds pick apart everything too much. It's a damned TV show. You know which part I find hardest to believe? The part where zombies are all over the place.
    My only problem is it was all scent based in the first season but now the zombies just stroll by.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
      I'm having a hard time with the inconsistency, the 'we have to have respect for the dead' mentality, and all of the damn commercial breaks this season.
      There were like 5 commercial breaks in a 1.5 hour segment. That as many, or less than most hour long programs would have. Hell, a commercial wasn't even taken until half an hour in.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        There were like 5 commercial breaks in a 1.5 hour segment. That as many, or less than most hour long programs would have. Hell, a commercial wasn't even taken until half an hour in.

We finally got a chance to watch it last night. There were 5 commercial breaks in the last 30 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
          My god you nerds pick apart everything too much. It's a damned TV show. You know which part I find hardest to believe? The part where zombies are all over the place.
          Then this probably isn't the show for you!

Comment

• Just DVR it, and skip the commercials.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Yeah a couple things that bug me are that they have convoys of vehicles and leaving behind supplies everywhere they go. I mean they got a guy on a chopper and are wondering why they are hurting for fuel? Load up in the RV and carpool and pick up guns and ammo anytime they can!

Love the show though and love how closely it follows the comic!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                My only problem is it was all scent based in the first season but now the zombies just stroll by.
                Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Just DVR it, and skip the commercials.
                Agreed on both accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Just DVR it, and skip the commercials.
                  That's what we did.

Comment

• getting too inconsistent for me and now that its 13 episodes with almost the same budget they are trying to make it work...

Comment

• Gunshots are too loud and yet the asshole on the chopper doesn't attract them? And as mentioned, not collecting firearms when possible and riding in that POS RV.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I'm not sure if it was the inconsistencies or not, but something about that episode left me wanting more.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                          Can someone PM me WTF happened the last 10 minutes? The damn player crashed my browser and I can't get it to reload.

It needs to end well. Waaay too slow for me.
                          Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Comment

• what I dont like is how far they are straying from the comics when in the beginning they were staying pretty close. oh well, i'm gonna pass on the rest of this season as the season premiere left me feeling pretty meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              what I dont like is how far they are straying from the comics when in the beginning they were staying pretty close. oh well, i'm gonna pass on the rest of this season as the season premiere left me feeling pretty meh.
                              They get slightly back onto the comics soon.

Spoiler
                              They goto Hershel's Farm
                              /spoiler

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                                They get slightly back onto the comics soon.
                                So i've heard, but I dunno if the rest of the season is like the premiere I'll pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X