The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    Maybe that his wife is pregnant? He did take her blood test.
    O shit, and you know whos baby its gonna be!

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
      O shit, and you know whos baby its gonna be!
      The black dudes?
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The black dudes?
        Wow really. But it would be fucked up his friend knocked up his wife.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Maybe that his wife is pregnant? He did take her blood test.
          He's going to know he wasn't around to "expose" her, too.

Comment

Sarah Wayne Callies is weird looking, but not too weird looking to inseminate. That big-ass forehead would make a great spooge target.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Sarah Wayne Callies is weird looking, but not too weird looking to inseminate. That big-ass forehead would make a great spooge target.
              I thought she looked alright in prison break.
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Yeah that final episode was weak for a season finale. I still liked it but needed more twists and turns! I do wonder what that guy told Rick though.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                  I thought she looked alright in prison break.
                  I think she had a facelift, and it pulled the skin back over that huge noggin.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm waiting for the show to be uploaded to the website i goto watch it on my iphone. Should be up around lunch time. The next season won't start till what? Next fall?

Comment

• I dunno about the preg thing, the dude would have to run a specific test to find that. He ws looking for zombie juice, not babies!

Comment

• Damn it was bad ass and sad all in one. I hate that it was only 6 episodes!! I can't wait for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                          I'm waiting for the show to be uploaded to the website i goto watch it on my iphone. Should be up around lunch time. The next season won't start till what? Next fall?
                          next October I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            I dunno about the preg thing, the dude would have to run a specific test to find that. He ws looking for zombie juice, not babies!
                            Looking for "zombie juice" is a specific test? All it takes is a drop to run multiple tests. Just seems to be the logical thing he'd tell him. Also, I wonder if the baby is born if it'll have fetal alcohol syndrome now?
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                              I dunno about the preg thing, the dude would have to run a specific test to find that. He ws looking for zombie juice, not babies!
                              I was thinking more along the lines of Jenner running a full range of tests to know exactly who he let in with him... although it really wouldn't matter since he knew that he was about to light up like the 4th of July.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                                Also, I wonder if the baby is born if it'll have fetal alcohol syndrome now?
                                I only saw her with one glass of wine at the table. She wasn't carrying around a bottle like the rest of those guys, and certainly wasn't acting like she was wasted. One glass of wine won't cause FAS. In fact, a lot of Dr's will say a glass of wine here and there has benefits for pregnant women. Just like with anything else, it's moderation.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X