The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Have they followed the comic to the letter thus far?
    Sasha, Daryl, and the lesbian chick aren't even in the comics.
    Half of the people in the show are already dead in the comics, and the people who are alive in the comics who were in the show are already dead.

two separate story lines, similarities pulled from the comics, and new things added to the show. The hospital/police thing never happened in the comics.

Thank god for modern technology, torrents, .cbr files, and tablets.
    sigpic

Comment

• goddammit.

Comment

• Awesome episode. Far better than any other this season.

Comment

• THAT'S the way you end a season. Fucking awesome episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Pretty solid!
            Now I'm jonesing for next season lol
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• man I thought glen was dead.

morgan has become a total badass. book of eli type shit.

Comment

• I thought it sucked, except for the scene with Daryl & Morgan and the last couple minutes. The whole Glen scene without showing how he got out of that situation, and Rick running around not warning anyone about the gate breach was lame. And it was daylight and then suddenly dark during both those scenes. Disappointed except for the ending.

Comment

• I thought it was a great episode. Now I'm looking forward to season 6

Comment

• Daryl's bike sure sounded like a V-twin.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      Daryl's bike sure sounded like a V-twin.....
                      and a staff went through a zombie skull do we want point other things that they used an artistic license on?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                        and a staff went through a zombie skull do we want point other things that they used an artistic license on?
                        I like some logic with my science fiction. If you knew a zombie(s) broke into your secure area, wouldn't you want to warn the people you care about? You're OK seeing a shot and beaten guy laying unarmed on the ground with 3 zombies on top of him getting away with no explanation? Or daytime suddenly turning to night? I realize this is a show about zombies, but small details can make a big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                          Daryl taking out 3 zombies with 1 chain whip
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                            I like some logic with my science fiction. If you knew a zombie(s) broke into your secure area, wouldn't you want to warn the people you care about? You're OK seeing a shot and beaten guy laying unarmed on the ground with 3 zombies on top of him getting away with no explanation? Or daytime suddenly turning to night? I realize this is a show about zombies, but small details can make a big difference.
                            Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            Daryl taking out 3 zombies with 1 chain whip
                            Time for Mythbusters to do another zombie episode!

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              If a fox got into the chicken pen with the chickens in the coop would you yell to wake up all the chickens and cause them to run around causing chaos or quietly dispatch the problem?

Remember none of them had firearms, and were refereed to as children in they way they dealt with the zpoc

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                Sasha, Daryl, and the lesbian chick aren't even in the comics.
                                Half of the people in the show are already dead in the comics, and the people who are alive in the comics who were in the show are already dead.

two separate story lines, similarities pulled from the comics, and new things added to the show. The hospital/police thing never happened in the comics.

Thank god for modern technology, torrents, .cbr files, and tablets.
                                Amen to the Torrent, .CBR files, and having a tablet. I just started re-watching the episodes on Netflix and may start over from the beginning on the comic books as well. They are so different from each other it's almost like a different show all together.

Comment

Working...
                                X