The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
    I've never thought of that, and you're right.
    Difference is shane was just hiding that he was already an evil man. This just allowed it to come out and be somewhat more acceptable. Rick has been made into what he has become, by his experiences.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      The internet says it's "the wolves"... This screenshot was from the episode where they went to Noah's community.
      I really hope that's the case. "The Wolves" might end yup being the tv equivalent to "The Scavengers". The whisperers are too early in the comics for them to have started tv scripts for.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I really hope that's the case. "The Wolves" might end yup being the tv equivalent to "The Scavengers". The whisperers are too early in the comics for them to have started tv scripts for.
        That's what everybody seems to think.

Comment

• I get what Rick is saying, if you exile him, whose to say he wont sneak back in and kill everyone! it is a different world now, must act differently....

so comic experts lets talk about the wolves......give us a rundown abou the W's and who they are

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
            I get what Rick is saying, if you exile him, whose to say he wont sneak back in and kill everyone! it is a different world now, must act differently....

so comic experts lets talk about the wolves......give us a rundown abou the W's and who they are
            The Scavengers refers to different groups in The Walking Dead universe: The Scavengers (TV Series) The Scavengers (Comic Series)

Comment

• Ok so who do you think dies this weekend? I'm still thinking carol or glenn..
              I have no reason but I think they have been playing them up a lot lately
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• sasha by walkers and glen by nicholas.

Comment

sasha by walkers and glen by nicholas.
                  sasha needs to go... shes been getting on my nerves and her "take on all the zombies alone" is stupid
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I think one from Rick's group and then one or two from Alexandria. I know Glen will at some point too, but I don't think this episode. Probably Sasha.

Comment

if that POS is the one to kill glen, this show is going to really piss me off.

Comment

• And Morgan shows up to save the day.

Comment

Have they followed the comic to the letter thus far?
                          WH

Comment

• fuck if I know... I haven't read the comics. I know glen dies in the comics but I don't know when. I was just vaguely speculating like the rest of the people in here.

Comment

And Morgan shows up to save the day.
                              He's due, been off the radar for while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Have they followed the comic to the letter thus far?
                                Not even close. Dale fucks Andrea all the time in the comic books lol.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X