The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    I can't imagine several characters not dying this season the way everyone is up shit creek
    Yep. The real ballsy and unexpected thing to do would be kill off Rick since he is the central character and considered mostly untoucheable. They set up Abraham and that black chick (Sasha?) to get it. Morgan is likely dying soon. Still think Rick, Carol, Carl, and Daryl are the only ones with any realitive safety right now. Anyone else I would not bet against .
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• There should be at least two coming up this season, but, TV is TV, so who knows.

sigpic

Comment

• Good episode

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          There should be at least two coming up this season, but, TV is TV, so who knows.
          Dude. I (and I'm sure others) didn't need to see that.

Comment

• I was real interested in seeing them introduce a type 1 diabetic into the story, but since that would be too difficult to cover, kill them off shortly afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Dude. I (and I'm sure others) didn't need to see that.
              Which part exactly?
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                I was real interested in seeing them introduce a type 1 diabetic into the story, but since that would be too difficult to cover, kill them off shortly afterwards.
                I don't know much about diabetes, but wouldn't that insulin be bad after 2 or 3 years, especially with no refrigeration? I know they had it in an ice chest, but surely it would not have been cold for 3 years.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Insulin will last about a month unrefrigerated. My son is T1 and I've told him he may be FUBAR if there were no means of electricity, or we'd have to find a way to harvest it out of live animals for him to survive.

Comment

• I read a book recently called [ame="http://www.amazon.com/One-Second-After-William-Forstchen/dp/0765356864"]One Second After[/ame] about terrorist who detonate several nuclear weapons in the upper atmosphere of the United States and basically destroys everything electronic. The first people to go were the elderly and infirmed. Next to go were the overweight people who now had to work hard and people with medical conditions like diabetes who could no longer receive their medication. It was a good read and the main characters daughter had diabetes and she was quick to go after her supply of insulin ran out.

I thought last nights episode was pretty good but still just filler. Not sure how many episodes are left but I have a feeling it's about to get good before they leave us hanging for the next season.

Comment

• Good book indeed. I wasn't really thinking about that kind of threat or what would realisticly happen if that actually happened until I read that one. Scarry stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Yep. The real ballsy and unexpected thing to do would be kill off Rick since he is the central character and considered mostly untoucheable. They set up Abraham and that black chick (Sasha?) to get it. Morgan is likely dying soon. Still think Rick, Carol, Carl, and Daryl are the only ones with any realitive safety right now. Anyone else I would not bet against .
                        I can't imagine Rick dying.. He's kinda like the chuck Norris of the apocalypse
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Finally
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Well, Glenn survived pretty much how I and a lot of other people thought he would. I don't care about Enid, and I'm tired of Deanna's idiot son. I definitely don't like where Ron is headed.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            Which part exactly?
                            The spoiler deaths part, so basically, all of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Well, Glenn survived pretty much how I and a lot of other people thought he would. I don't care about Enid, and I'm tired of Deanna's idiot son. I definitely don't like where Ron is headed.

The spoiler deaths part, so basically, all of it.
                              I still can't figure out Enid. I think she's nuts.. Carl needs to watch his back but I bet that kit didn't chamber that pistol and Carl ends up beating his ass or some shit..
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                                I still can't figure out Enid. I think she's nuts.. Carl needs to watch his back but I bet that kit didn't chamber that pistol and Carl ends up beating his ass or some shit..
                                Yeah, she's damaged goods for sure, but then again, who isn't? I can't tell what's going on with Ron/Carl. The only thing my gut tells me is that Carl will survive that altercation and Ron won't. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if Carl earns some cool scars along the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X