• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man that's some bullshit!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
      Fuck that. He should just be dead. This actually annoyed me more than anything else in the show. I can handle the shitty guns, bad acting and graphics. But for some reason this just did it. Even knowing going into it they weren't going to kill him there. I'll probably just let the rest of the season run and store up on the DVR.
      He should be dead. Why didn't the walkers go for his face/head? And I can't handle the shitty gun play/effects, acting, and graphics. Not for the following this show has and the money it's making. I've seen far better on far worse shows.

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      I have overlooked a ton of bs while the majority of you guys have cried over some fairly petty shit but the sound effect of an ar15 being double action when it runs out of ammo is pretty bad.
      I don't know, a couple of season back seeing them using flashlights as suppressors and the bad special effects of gun fire, that got me. The only reason I still watch is because of the lack of anything better for the genre. Seriously, how hard could it be to use real suppressors and better graphics? I don't know if blanks can cycle an AR but I would think they'd have a better budget to do something better. I'd rather see knives, machetes, swords, and crossbows than bad gun effects like that.

Comment

• You guys need to go watch Z Nation if you think this show sucks.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          You guys need to go watch Z Nation if you think this show sucks.
          I watch that one too and it's terrible
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            I watch that one too and it's terrible
            It really helps to put tv quality into perspective.

Motherfuckers want Three Forks steaks on McDonald's value meal budget.
            sigpic

Comment

• The vaginas in here are sandy.

I didn't notice or care about AR15 sound effects. That was a fun episode full of zombie action. Felt like it was 20 minutes long. I'm very interested to see how the Carol/Morgan thing plays out. Buncha folks gonna get keeled in the mid-season premier, I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                The vaginas in here are sandy.

I didn't notice or care about AR15 sound effects.
                Of course you didn't. You aren't trying to find reasons to pretend you don't like a show. Maybe it's become so popular that people are doing the hipster thing and saying they don't like it, without realizing how hipster cool that is. Then they'll watch the newest episode, pretend to not like it, and start saying what they didn't like.
                sigpic

Comment

• Episode went by pretty quick. I'm with Blake, only felt like 20 minutes.

I can't wait until the weirdo kid gets it...and his older brother too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Call me ruthless, but there would not be kids in any group I'm trying to survive with. Mother fucking liabilities. Those little shits should have been in a spartan program since day one.
                    sigpic

Comment

Call me ruthless, but there would not be kids in any group I'm trying to survive with. Mother fucking liabilities. Those little shits should have been in a spartan program since day one.
                      I was pretty shocked that kid did that..
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                        I was pretty shocked that kid did that..
                        I wasn't, by either of them. They're both fucking weak.
                        I bet they both fuck up and die, and then the mom commits suicide.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Based off of that last scene, with that little goon talking, I expect that he'll get attacked, at least his mom is going to have to try and intervene and get killed, and anyone that actually makes it out of that is going to have to have the self control to stand there and watch them get eaten and slowly walk away.

That sounds tough as hell, and a really cool story point.

Comment

• motherfuckers are level four assassins when dealing with killing walkers. introduce a small herd to chase after them and they all trip and fall all over each other like the keystone cops.

Comment

• Just looking for thoughts on this but was there no chance to escape from the roof onto another nearby house? Or maybe thin out the heard on the stairs and just keep working at it. Or simply wait a little longer to see if any helps arrives? Just doesn't seem like they gave it much time before deciding to make an escape disguised as a walker. And how did they get from that room to outside the house without drawing any undo attention?

Comment

I wasn't, by either of them. They're both fucking weak.
                                I bet they both fuck up and die, and then the mom commits suicide.
                                I hope Rick gets some ass before that happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X