The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
    Except for the fact that he drives a harley.
    Even still, it's the most maneuverable vehicle and gets the best gas mileage. So worried about fuel, yet they are driving a freaking winnebago, I know for a fact that it gets 5mpg.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      Except for the fact that he drives a harley.
      lol I was watching Se2Ep1 and in the opening they are all driving down the highway and all I can hear is "VROOM VROOM" as he keeps revving that harley...

And they wonder why a pack of zombies all of the sudden appeared...lol..."dont use your guns, it will attract zombies!!"

Comment

• I just wanted to add, that chopper wasn't a Harley, might be a Triumph though.

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• I think it's a Yamaha xs 650 that has been chopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            I just wanted to add, that chopper wasn't a Harley, might be a Triumph though.

Stevo
            With Waffen SS badges.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• its also his brothers

Comment

• Just started episode 4 of the first season, definitely hooked.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Can't believe I didn't start in on this show during the first season, freaking awesome show. Do we find out what the doctor told Rick?
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Can't believe I didn't start in on this show during the first season, freaking awesome show. Do we find out what the doctor told Rick?
                    Not yet. Some have theorized it has to do with the blood tests he gave them. I think it had more to do with something about the government since he was about to tell Hawkins from Jericho over the radio; if it were personal about the group then I don't think Hawkins would be interested.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Maybe his wife is preggars?
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        Maybe his wife is preggars?
                        That was one possibility that was brought up earlier. I would find it kind of odd though that the CDC would be testing for anything other than the zombie virus.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Do we find out what the doctor told Rick?
                          Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

Kirkman might reveal this season

Comment

• I know it's easy to split hairs with this show, but on the last episode I found it just a little overly convenient that the farm seemed practically 100% unscathed for being only a few miles from the highway. No walker's, no signs of any past turmoil, nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                              I know it's easy to split hairs with this show, but on the last episode I found it just a little overly convenient that the farm seemed practically 100% unscathed for being only a few miles from the highway. No walker's, no signs of any past turmoil, nothing.
                              Just wait and you will find out one of the reasons why. There is more to that farm than they have told so far.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

• If the show follows the comic book, the farm is where the real show begins IMO.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X