No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That ending isn't all that suprising to readers of the comic book, that Shane guy is fucked up. Although the show appears to be straying from the comic book at this point. We'll see if they get it back on track. One thing is for sure, the plot advances too damn slowly for my tastes.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Pretty good episode and that was fucked up

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
        these folk need ruger 10/22s and a few thousand rounds of ammo and a rooftop.
        and a silenced Walther p22.

Carrying 500 rnds of .22 ain't nothin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          That ending isn't all that suprising to readers of the comic book, that Shane guy is fucked up. Although the show appears to be straying from the comic book at this point. We'll see if they get it back on track. One thing is for sure, the plot advances too damn slowly for my tastes.
          I saw that ending coming from a mile away. Maybe not the exact way it happened, but knew that Shane the psycho would surely see that man dead before he got back to the house.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• shane always crossed me as asshole, lol.....damn that sucks.....the big guy was already having issues running from them....guess once his leg got messed up he realized he was now as slow or slower then the fat guy.......shitty just shitty.
            Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

• The fat guy was keeping up though I would have taken a chance runing with him if bad came to worst I knew he would be the one getting eaten on cause I am faster than him.... Shitty move IMO
              I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Holy crap that show last night was slow! I maybe only watched half of it because I would get bored and look at something online instead. And yes, Shanes a dick.

Comment

• I've never liked Shane and always had a feeling he was a lunatic that couldn't be trusted. I'm ready for him to get torn apart by some walker's. I can tell there is still quite a bit for us to learn about Hershel, as well.

Comment

• I wish they'd go deeper in to the crew on the farm. But the previews for next week make it appear as if Hershel is going to make them go on about their way.

As for the inconsistencies, meh. You have to remember last season was the first season, they were still learning, etc. I'm referring to the covering themselves with zombie blood. Perhaps they learned it's not the smell, it's the noise and movement that gains the attention the most, rather than smell.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      I wish they'd go deeper in to the crew on the farm. But the previews for next week make it appear as if Hershel is going to make them go on about their way.

As for the inconsistencies, meh. You have to remember last season was the first season, they were still learning, etc. I'm referring to the covering themselves with zombie blood. Perhaps they learned it's not the smell, it's the noise and movement that gains the attention the most, rather than smell.
                      Don't worry, they'll delve much deeper into the family on the farm.

The senses thing has been covered by the creator.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      According to Robert Kirkman (creator and writer of TWD), the zombies don't turn into blood hounds when they change. They use the lack of putrid-death smell to help them identify the living. Covering ones self in that nasty and giving them no other reason to notice you is a pretty god game plan for avoiding detection, but being out of sight can be enough.

Comment

• The Walking Dead Compendium One @ Amazon
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Yeah, when he got back to the farm and gave some story of "he said go ahead" I was like, no he put a bullet in him...

All of the sudden fat guy gets a bullet

Comment

• Still no episode 2 on their website. Wtf?!?
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Still no episode 2 on their website. Wtf?!?
                              Just download it off some torrent site. Then delete it
                              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• i still want to know what the dr at the CDC whispered to rick before they left....

and also anyone know WTH was up with the helo in the first season on the first eposide?
                                Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Working...
                                X