Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?!?!?!?!

Comment

• I'm expecting a lot of hate for this episode, but I loved it!

Comment

• That's just what they needed to kickstart this series again. Damn good episode.

Comment

• the new series is off to a good start
          2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
          2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• I can't wait to find it online when I get to the hotel this morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Not to terrible. Glen should still be dead or died.

Comment

• great episode

Comment

• Damn good episode.

Comment

• Father Gabriel isn't a worthless piece of shit after all.

Comment

• I thought it was great too. So much action I'm worried the next few episodes will be slow. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                        Father Gabriel isn't a worthless piece of shit after all.
                        I laughed when he said he would keep judith safe in the church. That's the only thing he is good at, locking himself up in the church away from danger.

I was sooooo happy when Carl got shot but unfortunately it looks like he is going to make it.

I also think Glen should have died before and the producers should have made him die in this episode when he was cornered to make up for it.
                        Originally posted by Marisa
                        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                          I laughed when he said he would keep judith safe in the church. That's the only thing he is good at, locking himself up in the church away from danger.

I was sooooo happy when Carl got shot but unfortunately it looks like he is going to make it.

I also think Glen should have died before and the producers should have made him die in this episode when he was cornered to make up for it.
                          Glenn definitely has 9 lives
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                            Father Gabriel isn't a worthless piece of shit after all.
                            even Eugene!
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Excellent episode. Eugene is one of my favorites. The rocket launcher was outstanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Excellent episode. Eugene is one of my favorites. The rocket launcher was outstanding.
                                My wife and I just about did a spit take on that first rocket to the motorcycle gang. Glorious!

Comment

Working...
                                X