The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
    Her and the one that wants to off herself already. They are all annoying as heck with their first world problems.

It's the EOTWAWKI, stow your f'n problems, and SURVIVE!!
    for reals. i'm especially done andrea (suicidal blonde). she has been the most annoying tv character since Urkel. even season 1, she spent 3 episodes looking at her sisters carcass. now she's spent 3 episodes moaning over her gun.

look at glen or daryl if you need a role model.
    Last edited by momo; 11-07-2011, 10:08 AM.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
      for reals. look at glen or daryl if you need a role model.
      Definitely Glen, he's surviving and getting some farmer's daughter action!

Comment

• I really wish they would advance things a little faster, this shit is getting old.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• I knew with the way she had been eyeballing Glen, he was bound to get some stank on his hang down. That, or they had some sort of previous meeting. The pregnancy thing didn't come as a surprise, but I'm excited to see the shit it stirs up. The last couple of episodes were too slow, but this one seems to have advanced things a bit.

Comment

• So I wonder if the Dr. told Rick that his wife was pregnant with Shane's baby back at the end of season 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
              So I wonder if the Dr. told Rick that his wife was pregnant with Shane's baby back at the end of season 1?
              possibly but why would rick attempt to bring that up when he was trying to talk to the black dude on the walkie at the end of season 1 / beginning of season 2.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Yeah both the blonde and Ricks wife need to be walker bait, those two get on my damn nerves! Glen's new woman on the other hand is my new fav

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  Yeah both the blonde and Ricks wife need to be walker bait, those two get on my damn nerves! Glen's new woman on the other hand is my new fav
                  True dat!! lol
                  GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• during the glen and new girl scene....i was expecting a walker attack.....you know the classic horror story sence.....girl and guy getting it on....prefect time for the walkers to come after them when they are not ready.
                    Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

• Glen and new girl scene was funny. She was I want to fuck now so let's go.. Lol

Little side boob to bad there was not a little more even though she was a little pail

Even funnier she goes it's was a one time thing

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        Glen and new girl scene was funny. She was I want to fuck now so let's go.. Lol

Little side boob to bad there was not a little more even though she was a little pail

Even funnier she goes it's was a one time thing

Comment

• You're welcome on the link guys

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          Best episode of the season so far. Also it looks like Merle is back or at least the story is picking back up on him wherever he is. Ricks ole lady just needs to off herself. Im tired of looking at that ugly over dramatic bitch. Shane should go on a walk with her, wind up getting chased by some walkers, and "have her save his life".
                          Just watched this episode tonight. Did I miss something though? I didn't catch on to anything about merle. Also does anyone have any hopes for the sophia kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
                            You're welcome on the link guys

Just watched this episode tonight. Did I miss something though? I didn't catch on to anything about merle. Also does anyone have any hopes for the sophia kid?
                            Merle is in the sneak peak for the next episode.

Some one ate those sardines, but Daryl cleverly warned the mom with his Cherokee Rose Story

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              Merle is in the sneak peak for the next episode.

Some one ate those sardines, but Daryl cleverly warned the mom with his Cherokee Rose Story
                              I missed the trailer after the show last night. I wonder if his return will switch up Darryl's way of thinking.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X