The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
    lol I was watching Se2Ep1 and in the opening they are all driving down the highway and all I can hear is "VROOM VROOM" as he keeps revving that harley...

And they wonder why a pack of zombies all of the sudden appeared...lol..."dont use your guns, it will attract zombies!!"
    Unfuck yourself.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
      Found a picture of it.

hahaha. I saw it, but didn't make the blue meth/breaking bad connection. And lmfao @ his brother. "Merle caught the occasional case of the clap."
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• i noticed it, made me chuckle. i've been trying to catch up on breaking bad too

Comment

• So I watched this show with extreme skepticism since I'm not really into anything zombie like. Two episodes into the 2nd season and I'm hooked.
          Last edited by SS Junk; 10-29-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Fuck episode 2 isn't online
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Fuck episode 2 isn't online
              It'll probably go up tomorrow on their site.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                It'll probably go up tomorrow on their site.
                Why so long, episodes 1 was online 2-3 days after I think.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• I was really just guessing they are staying a week behind online. I was looking for it all last week because the WS made me miss it last sunday. Luckily for me, they played it before episode 3 tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Why so long, episodes 1 was online 2-3 days after I think.
                    I think they are trying to sell the episodes via Itunes, but if you do some googling you can find the episodes online

Comment

• like the saying goes, "i do not have to be faster than the bear..."

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                        like the saying goes, "i do not have to be faster than the bear..."
                        F'd up for sure. I couldn't see myself doing something like that, but honestly though, who's to say we wouldn't do the same thing under the circumstances?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          F'd up for sure. I couldn't see myself doing something like that, but honestly though, who's to say we wouldn't do the same thing under the circumstances?
                          It didn't look like they were gaining on them too much. I mean there was still quite a bit of space between them.

Comment

• Probably one of the most fucked up episodes thus far. But it sure was a good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                              It didn't look like they were gaining on them too much. I mean there was still quite a bit of space between them.
                              They were both injured and would have gotten overtaken eventually. They also were down to their last 2 bullets.

Comment

• these folk need ruger 10/22s and a few thousand rounds of ammo and a rooftop.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X