The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    We found out that Laurie Holden is a horny slut and damn it I think that counts for quite a bit.
    High five! Is there a line, or are we just going to post-apocalyptic bukkake this hooker?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• 3rd season approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
        3rd season approved.
        I thought this had already happened a while back?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          I thought this had already happened a while back?
          It may have, I just saw on one of the TV's here they said the show has been greenlit for a 3rd season.

edit: google says oct. 25 is when they renewed.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
            I call BS

As stated before, those spoilers were released before episode 6 was shown, and that person was spot on in detail for that episode.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• the cast members said this season isnt about zombie killing. Suppose to see the monster come out of the people. Their true faces.
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                the cast members said this season isnt about zombie killing. Suppose to see the monster come out of the people. Their true faces.
                So are we talking about this half season or the full season that we finally get some true zombie carnage?

Comment

• Well I was really excited about this season from reading the comics but IMO, they did the comics no justice. Shit has moved WAY too slow and Im so sick and tired of all the menstrual drama. I say feed Ricks cheating preggo wife and Andrea to the walkers in the barn and call it a day.

Comment

• I can't stand Ricks wife. What a bleeding vagina..oh wait, I guess she doesn't get her period for the next 9 months. Please let some zombie kill her off.

We need less crying about shit, and more frontal nudity of the farmers daughter.

FYI, has anyone thought the show is full of all this estrogen latent bullshit to draw in the female audience? My wife hasn't watched a single episode, but walked in on the scene where Rick finds out his wife tried to kill the baby. That stopped my wife in her tracks and she had to watch the scene.
                    Last edited by mstng86; 11-23-2011, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                      the cast members said this season isnt about zombie killing. Suppose to see the monster come out of the people. Their true faces.
                      Oh get the fuck out, a zombie series is not about zombie killing? Sounds like some bullshit.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• to me its perfect, emotion and emotional attachment to others is a human flaw when it comes to survival, in a way that is what they are showing

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                          to me its perfect, emotion and emotional attachment to others is a human flaw when it comes to survival, in a way that is what they are showing
                          So what your saying is you appreciate the menapausal crap as opposed to gorey zombie killing?

IMO, the best part of the season was when the walker ripped in half when they were pulling it out of the well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                            So what your saying is you appreciate the menapausal crap as opposed to gorey zombie killing?

IMO, the best part of the season was when the walker ripped in half when they were pulling it out of the well.
                            I dug the first two episodes, the first one honestly was the best, imho. And it's been typical faggot emotional drama farming since. I don't want character building. I don't want to know the thoughts and feelings of everyone. I want everyone vulnerable to getting killed off. When they build peoples characters like this you know they are not going to kill them off.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I dug the first two episodes, the first one honestly was the best, imho. And it's been typical faggot emotional drama farming since. I don't want character building. I don't want to know the thoughts and feelings of everyone. I want everyone vulnerable to getting killed off. When they build peoples characters like this you know they are not going to kill them off.
                              THIS!!!

AND THIS SOME MORE!!!

They are turning something that could as great or greater than the Spartacus series into something that should be on the CW.

Pathetic, really.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                THIS!!!

AND THIS SOME MORE!!!

They are turning something that could as great or greater than the Spartacus series into something that should be on the CW.

Pathetic, really.
                                It would be sweet if your avatar was a complete reenactment of that Matrix fight scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X