The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Is your avatar a complete reenactment of that Matrix fight scene?
    Yessir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
      So what your saying is you appreciate the menapausal crap as opposed to gorey zombie killing?

IMO, the best part of the season was when the walker ripped in half when they were pulling it out of the well.
      No no, i think its lame as well..

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        I dug the first two episodes, the first one honestly was the best, imho. And it's been typical faggot emotional drama farming since. I don't want character building. I don't want to know the thoughts and feelings of everyone. I want everyone vulnerable to getting killed off. When they build peoples characters like this you know they are not going to kill them off.
        A zombies show done Game of Thrones style, would fucking rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          It would be sweet if your avatar was a complete reenactment of that Matrix fight scene.
          Nice ninja edit.

I wish it was, but the file size would undoubtedly be too large to put it in.

Comment

• I couldn't be a director, just about everyone would die, no one ever survives a season. Then, the next season starts fresh.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I couldn't be a director, just about everyone would die, no one ever survives a season. Then, the next season starts fresh.
              Can you make it a reality TV show? Just kill off a batch of idiots that just want 15 minutes of fame yet lack any talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Can you make it a reality TV show? Just kill off a batch of idiots that just want 15 minutes of fame yet lack any talent.
                Make me the director of jersey shore and I'll drive a fucking armored vehicle through the set smashing them like bugs.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Make me the director of jersey shore and I'll drive a fucking armored vehicle through the set smashing them like bugs.
                  make jwoww do some ho shit on camera first

Comment

Uhm...psst...didn't your last encounter with a bug not go too well??
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                      make jwoww do some ho shit on camera first
                      I like the way you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Uhm...psst...didn't your last encounter with a bug not go too well??
                        He died a terrible horrible death!

Comment

• Alright, the shit better hit the fan tonight. I say put a bullet in Hershals head, send the rest of the family (besides the daughter) out with Shane to "find supplies" and scavenge and hoard everything worth a fuck from anywhere in the surrounding 5 mile radius to make a super compound. Put Andrea on the roof with that rifle (permanently) so we don't have to listen to her shit anymore and fend off any zeds or attackers. I could do 3 seasons minimum on all the scavenging they would have to do and fighting zeds while doing it.

Comment

• Game on
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Holy shit did u guys see that shit. Lil Sophia got owned.

Comment

• Looks like the spoiler was correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X