• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
    I want zombie vag!
    Worst STD ever?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      Worst STD ever?
      Zombie dick? I'd be stuck screwing dead chicks for ever, no living chick would want to suck a rotten zombie dick.

Well, maybe they would if I bought them whataburger or mcd's and gave them weed.
      Ded

Comment

• Got called out!

Comment

• At least the episode last night had some progress in a few areas of the plot.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Farm whack jobs are a little too attached to the walkers in the barn.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• seems like 1/3rd of the show is about blondie and her gun.
              another 1/3rd is about ricks wife being crazy.
              and 1/32nd is spent killing 1 zombie.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I have yet to hear good things from this season from co-workers or on irc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  We just want content, lots of episodes that tell a story. This shit is like watching old people fuck. In the comic book the entire time on the farm was over in just a few issues. They didn't dwell on it forever.

SPOILER ALERT

But, at the same time, in the comic book once they leave the farm, the whole fucking story gets thrown out the window, it jumps the shark, essentially everyone but Rick dies and he starts to go crazy. So we are approaching a point where they are going to have to make a choice to either follow the comic or really, really stray from it because they don't want the show to get too dark.
                  Honestly, it wouldn't hurt to wipe the slate clean from all of this couples/love quadrangle drama, estrogen fueled nonsense and religious zealotry.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    I have yet to hear good things from this season from co-workers or on irc.
                    I was thinking about deleting it from the shows I record. 6 episodes in and the plot hasn't really moved an inch since the first episode of S2.
                    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                      I was thinking about deleting it from the shows I record. 6 episodes in and the plot hasn't really moved an inch since the first episode of S2.
                      Last night it moved a little. I think next week it will too but that episode is the mid-season ender and the show won't be back until February. How fucking lame is that?
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        Last night it moved a little. I think next week it will too but that episode is the mid-season ender and the show won't be back until February. How fucking lame is that?
                        Pretty fucking lame.

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          That's when i stopped watching/recording/downloading.

Comment

• *** spoilers for episodes 6 & 7 ***

AMC’s hit Zombie show The Walking Dead might have started on a slow burn, but it seems like things are about to pick up now and shit is about to hit the fan. Below are detailed spoilers for e…

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              *** spoilers for episodes 6 & 7 ***

http://dancil.wordpress.com/2011/11/...isode-6-and-7/
                              Holly shit! Good find with a surprising end! From the sounds of it, looks like next episode is the last one before it takes a break till February

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                                *** spoilers for episodes 6 & 7 ***

http://dancil.wordpress.com/2011/11/...isode-6-and-7/
                                Episode 6 was dead-on. Episode 7 sounds very plausible and fits right in with the dynamics of the show, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X