No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think she is bad looking. The character in the show makes her an annoying bitch. But to me that just means she is good at acting.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      bitch still ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        She seems more strung out and bitch like in TWD. Either way, would not plug.
        Dude, I hate her in the show about as much as anyone but she aint that bad in that pic.

Comment

• ----Spoiler alert for those who don't read the comics------

May or may not be accurate as it is related to the comics.

and

Sarah Wayne Callies

Last edited by VaderTT; 02-14-2012, 12:54 PM.
          Ded

Comment

• looks pretty good with all the war paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
              ----Spoiler alert for those who don't read the comics------

May or may not be accurate as it is related to the comics.

That link has the comics on a different path/timeline than the show. There's some differences there - like it shows sophia still alive, but her mom as dead.

Comment

• It was nice to see Rick pop those Yankee's off without batting an eye. I would have hated to put up with those two morons and their crew for half a dozen episodes. Lori's dumb ass got what was was coming to her for being an impatient bitch. I predict the accident will cause her to miscarry, she'll narrowly avoid being eaten by a walker(unfortunately) and Dale will spend the next five episodes mealy mouthing his way around outing Shane.
                Even though Hershel seems to have seen the light, I don't see them staying on the farm much longer. I wonder if they will all leave the farm together due to some shtf type scenario, if the groups will split, if Glenn stays behind for Maggie, or if she decides to ride with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  It was nice to see Rick pop those Yankee's off without batting an eye. I would have hated to put up with those two morons and their crew for half a dozen episodes. Lori's dumb ass got what was was coming to her for being an impatient bitch. I predict the accident will cause her to miscarry, she'll narrowly avoid being eaten by a walker(unfortunately) and Dale will spend the next five episodes mealy mouthing his way around outing Shane.
                  Even though Hershel seems to have seen the light, I don't see them staying on the farm much longer. I wonder if they will all leave the farm together due to some shtf type scenario, if the groups will split, if Glenn stays behind for Maggie, or if she decides to ride with them.
                  He ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    That link has the comics on a different path/timeline than the show. There's some differences there - like it shows sophia still alive, but her mom as dead.
                    Agreed, but I'm sure some of the character deaths that are listed will actually happen.
                    Maybe not the same time as the comics, though.
                    Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                      It was nice to see Rick pop those Yankee's off without batting an eye. I would have hated to put up with those two morons and their crew for half a dozen episodes. Lori's dumb ass got what was was coming to her for being an impatient bitch. I predict the accident will cause her to miscarry, she'll narrowly avoid being eaten by a walker(unfortunately) and Dale will spend the next five episodes mealy mouthing his way around outing Shane.
                      From the preview, it looks as though a traveler ends up on the farm and they help him. The traveler is apparently part of a larger group, the group the two men in the bar were part of. So perhaps there is some type of group vs group scenario in the making.

Comment

• Could be making the prison section of the novel work with the farm setting.

Sent from my iPhone
                        2004 Suzuki DL650
                        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                          From the preview, it looks as though a traveler ends up on the farm and they help him. The traveler is apparently part of a larger group, the group the two men in the bar were part of. So perhaps there is some type of group vs group scenario in the making.
                          Hmmm. Didn't catch that. My dvr cut off right before the preview for next week.

Comment

• I'm also just gonna throw this out there since I noticed one of the tags at the bottom.

Don't be a fucking douchebag and post tags that may or may not ruin the rest of the series for those who haven't read the comic. It's pretty easy to find out who posts them.

Comment

• I posted that and have no idea wether she does or doesn't.

<---Hasn't read the comics.

Just a hope, I don't like her. Sorry.
                              Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                                I posted that and have no idea wether she does or doesn't.

<---Hasn't read the comics.

Just a hope, I don't like her. Sorry.
                                We cool. I don't like her either. I just didn't want a "trend" to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X