The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
    Fuuuuck!!!! How many episodes are we having for this season?

Comment

• No way one zombie could eat a bitch like Lori bones and all in that time frame. Zombie ate the selfish twat's placenta. If that is the way they want to portray it that's the cheesiest shit ever. She is somewhere else maybe dead, maybe a walker, who knows. I don't believe Carol is dead either.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        No way one zombie could eat a bitch like Lori bones and all in that time frame. Zombie ate the selfish twat's placenta. If that is the way they want to portray it that's the cheesiest shit ever. She is somewhere else maybe dead, maybe a walker, who knows. I don't believe Carol is dead either.
        I do not think Carol is dead. I do not understand though, they dug three graves when there was not proof of a body of Lori or Carol. I believe the one fatty ate Lori, but Carol escaped out the door when Tdog helped her, i think she has a chance to pop back up.

Comment

• On the Talking Dead, Greg Nicotero(sp?)(director) said that the walker in the room where Lori gave birth ate her. And from the looks of the promo for next week there is definitely a chance that Carol made it.

I think the three graves is the group assuming she didn't make it since they saw T-Dog's Zombie buffet in the hallway.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
            I do not think Carol is dead. I do not understand though, they dug three graves when there was not proof of a body of Lori or Carol. I believe the one fatty ate Lori, but Carol escaped out the door when Tdog helped her, i think she has a chance to pop back up.
            All the graves having a mound of dirt above ground level leads me to believe that they are filled with a body, otherwise they would be flat with ground level, as it was just putting the dirt dug up back in.

Although, I could be wrong and it was just poor attention to detail on the show's part.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              All the graves having a mound of dirt above ground level leads me to believe that they are filled with a body, otherwise they would be flat with ground level, as it was just putting the dirt dug up back in.

Although, I could be wrong and it was just poor attention to detail on the show's part.
              With Lori there was not a body...

Comment

• If that bitch comes back I am going to rage quit this show.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  If that bitch comes back I am going to rage quit this show.
                  that was meant more for the grave point, oh i would quit too if she returned.

Comment

• I thought on the talking dead they said Lori was gone for sure. At this point though, I am thinking she is still alive and carol is stitching her up.

Comment

• It's too convenient that the nurse carol is missing as well as Lori's body.
                      03 cobra

Comment

• The "graves" are filled with supplies is my guess.

Comment

• am i the only that saw rick, shoot her in the head, and stab the still fat stomach several times with his knife crying??

i am sure that was her sitting against the wall on the ground. if it was her, i think he was trying what could have been a twin

Comment

• ^yes you were the only one that saw that

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              am i the only that saw rick, shoot her in the head, and stab the still fat stomach several times with his knife crying??

i am sure that was her sitting against the wall on the ground. if it was her, i think he was trying what could have been a twin
                              I need to go back and watch it again. But I would think the would use makeup to look more like her so it would be more obvious.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• He shot the zombie that ate lori
                                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X