The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    According to AMC's website, it's just an hour long.
    That totally blows!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
      That totally blows!
      x2!!

on a side note, i think this CDC episode (from what i can tell from the previews) is retarded. This mad scientist and decontamination chamber stuff. starting to look like they take a page from the Resident Evil/(cheesey b-horror) movie scripts.
      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        With all his samples gone, I'm thinking CDC guy might do what he can to infect at least one of them so he has fresh samples.
        That's what I was thinking about the blonde chick, possibly being infected from close contact with her undead sister.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          The CDC guy has nothing to do with the comic, so I've got no background here, but my guess is that Rick and his crew are not any safer there. With all his samples gone, I'm thinking CDC guy might do what he can to infect at least one of them so he has fresh samples.
          That's what I gathered from the way he was acting during episode 5 and then with the preview. I could simply be assuming, but I think he infected her when he drew her blood.

Comment

I think they are all infected already. Doesn't even take a bite. Guess we will find out.

Still don't get why they don't get a M35A2 or scrounge around looking for more guns/ammo from the dead soldiers.
            Hell even one of the tanks in front of the CDC. Just mash up the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
              I think they are all infected already. Doesn't even take a bite. Guess we will find out.

Still don't get why they don't get a M35A2 or scrounge around looking for more guns/ammo from the dead soldiers.
              Hell even one of the tanks in front of the CDC. Just mash up the zombies.
              This. I'd be picking up all the Weapons/ammo/provisions/vehicles I could find.

Comment

I guess I will record the marathon and the finale and actually watch this show.

Comment

Fuck the final episode is tonight. At least they will have 13 the next season. Did you guys hear that the director fired all the writers and going to use free lancers for next season. Hopefully it will still be as good as it is right now.
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Any predictions??

After half ass watching the marathon today, I think Shane may have knocked up Rick's wife. If you think about it, who would be thinking about grabbing a condom in times like these...

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      Any predictions??

After half ass watching the marathon today, I think Shane may have knocked up Rick's wife. If you think about it, who would be thinking about grabbing a condom in times like these...
                      It shows him giving it to her in the second show.
                      very
                      disaponted with the last show of the season
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        It shows him giving it to her in the second show.
                        very
                        disaponted with the last show of the season
                        Yeah, I saw the second show when it first aired... I was just reminded when Jenner said he was taking blood samples for everybody - my gears started turning.

I expected a little more before they blew up the CDC. I also thought there might be more of a cliffhanger.

Comment

I didn't think the episode was too bad. After the first part, the commercials started pouring in way too often though. I don't see why they couldn't have gone out and gotten more fuel though. Can't wait for next season to start.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

UGH, always leaving us wondering dammit!

But its by far one of my favorite series thats out right now

Comment

any guesses on what Jenner told Rick right before they left? when he pulled him close and whispered in his ear...

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                                any guesses on what Jenner told Rick right before they left? when he pulled him close and whispered in his ear...
                                Maybe that his wife is pregnant? He did take her blood test.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X