• Show
Clear All

• meh all that doesnt bother me much... this is a show about zombies LOL
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Yeah I immediately focused on that as well. I had to laugh that they left the bell end of the light on the tube, so you can't aim the gun. obviously a mag light has a hole in it for the button, it looked like it was filled with metal or something like that when I was looking. Carl's "suppressor" was conical, not sure what that was suppose to be. At first I thought it was just a conical muzzle brake, like a ma deuce has. That would actually be a pretty good idea as it would allow you to fire it without hearing protection outdoors. I guess we're suppose to use our imaginations on how they threaded their barrels. I'm just waiting to see a suppressor on a revolver.
      My thought on the newly suppressed guns is that these are all weapons that they have found over the winter searching house to house for supplies.If you remember, Andrea had what was left of the duffel(sp?) bag of guns when she ran from the farm.

Comment

• yall are focused on the dumbest details...it's a zombie show

Comment

• Man you guys nick and pick on anything and everything. It's a show, who cares as long as they keep it entertaining, ill keep watching

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            My thought on the newly suppressed guns is that these are all weapons that they have found over the winter searching house to house for supplies.If you remember, Andrea had what was left of the duffel(sp?) bag of guns when she ran from the farm.
            That makes sense.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• all this nit picking is ruining reading this thread...
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                all this nit picking is ruining reading this thread...
                Oh I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about TWD discussion? I don't find comic books interesting in the slightest, but I don't complain about the conversation. Occasionally I find interest in something I noticed and I come here to share it and see if other people noticed it or find it interesting. If it turns out they do then we talk about it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Honestly I hadn't paid close attention to the lack of reality with the guns - until last night. One of the shots Lori fired through the chain link looked almost cartoon-ish and really stuck out to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    Honestly I hadn't paid close attention to the lack of reality with the guns - until last night. One of the shots Lori fired through the chain link looked almost cartoon-ish and really stuck out to me.
                    Yeah I think that's the one that keyed me off to it in the first place. Then I started staring at the actions and became even further disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      all this nit picking is ruining reading this thread...
                      Stop reading

Comment

Yeah I think that's the one that keyed me off to it in the first place. Then I started staring at the actions and became even further disappointed.
                        I wasn't disappointed really. Just figured three seasons in they'd have stuff like that ironed out. Made the scene for me comical.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          I wasn't disappointed really. Just figured three seasons in they'd have stuff like that ironed out. Made the scene for me comical.

Comment

Don't forget the fact that the cylinder never rotates, lol. So badly done. Seriously, how much could a few blank firing guns cost to rent from a prop rental company?
                            It's pretty damn expensive. Just for sound board stuff I know a friend gets $25k easily plus more depending on the item needed.

That being said, I enjoyed the first episode of the new season. Still going to be pissed if this holds up in one area again.

Come on zombie baby.

Comment

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about TWD discussion? I don't find comic books interesting in the slightest, but I don't complain about the conversation. Occasionally I find interest in something I noticed and I come here to share it and see if other people noticed it or find it interesting. If it turns out they do then we talk about it.
                              I noticed the actions not cycling as well. Annoyed me a little, but other than that the special effects have been great so it is something I let slide. If they had to cut the budget in a zombie tv show, would you rather it be from the blank firing guns, or from the zombie sfx?
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                                I noticed the actions not cycling as well. Annoyed me a little, but other than that the special effects have been great so it is something I let slide. If they had to cut the budget in a zombie tv show, would you rather it be from the blank firing guns, or from the zombie sfx?
                                Do you really want me to answer that? It seems to me that firing real guns would be a whole hell of a lot cheaper than anything else.

Comment

Working...
                                X