No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ding dong the wicked witch (Lori) is dead haha.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Bout time they killed laurie off

Comment

• Well to be fair we didn't actually see it sooooo maybe she'll be Zombie Lori lol. I wouldn't mind seeing her being rekilled.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Awe Shit. That was hard to watch. Bravo Maggie and Carl. That's a tuff lil guy fir sure
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• High Five for Glen for continuing to tap that ass!

Comment

• Rick crying like a little bitch. Carl had to shoot his fucking mom and he isn't crying like an infant.

Comment

• Lol Hells yeah. Am I the only one that thinks Maggie is that much hotter Cus she's a Brit
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  Lol Hells yeah. Am I the only one that thinks Maggie is that much hotter Cus she's a Brit
                  Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                    Rick crying like a little bitch. Carl had to shoot his fucking mom and he isn't crying like an infant.
                    QFT
                    ricktatorship my ass!!
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

• i hope Maggie starts lactating

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                        i hope Maggie starts lactating
                        Lmao!

Comment

• Balls out good show. Rick should of handled business on that mofo in the first episode instead of just assuming he was eaten. Once again carl is a bawse. The prison is a wreck, and I don't see them staying there for the whole season.

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                            i hope Maggie starts lactating
                            It would be a change from drinking water all the time...

Comment

• RIP T-Dog... the greatest character every played on tv with zero lines, LOL.

I had a feeling this episode was gonna be wild, last episode was bad.

oh and CGI and props looked cheap, will not watch The Walking Dead again........................
                              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                              Your opinion is what sucks.
                              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Wasn't that damn bad. Ur ass will be back. Along with all the the other sofa critics .

Comment

Working...
                                X