The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I only saw her with one glass of wine at the table. She wasn't carrying around a bottle like the rest of those guys, and certainly wasn't acting like she was wasted. One glass of wine won't cause FAS. In fact, a lot of Dr's will say a glass of wine here and there has benefits for pregnant women. Just like with anything else, it's moderation.
    It's a TV show man. I doubt they would've actually made the baby have FAS.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      It's a TV show man. I doubt they would've actually made the baby have FAS.
      lol, I know, comment just struck me as odd.

It does make you wonder, though. If she will miscarry due to all the stress of fucking her thought to be dead husband's partner, him possibly knocking her up, the power struggle between Shane and Rick, etc.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Just like the "black guys baby" comment, it was a joke. As far as a miscarriage goes...who knows?

Comment

• Pretty good finale.

I wish the season were longer, and I really wish the following season wasn't 11 months away. Hell, my wife, who doesn't like horror movies is pissed because we have to wait so long for the next season.

For those keeping score, exactly 0% of that episode was from the comic.

Comment

• I liked the last episode just wish there were more coming. Having to wait 11 months is a long time.

Comment

• Shes going to get infected and then a lil bruh zombie fetus is going to rip out of her like on alien and start killing everyone! Sorry, Im just thinking out loud lol

11 months? Damn it!

Comment

• Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                I'm waiting for the show to be uploaded to the website i goto watch it on my iphone. Should be up around lunch time. The next season won't start till what? Next fall?
                What website?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  I only saw her with one glass of wine at the table. She wasn't carrying around a bottle like the rest of those guys, and certainly wasn't acting like she was wasted. One glass of wine won't cause FAS. In fact, a lot of Dr's will say a glass of wine here and there has benefits for pregnant women. Just like with anything else, it's moderation.
                  Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  lol, I know, comment just struck me as odd.

It does make you wonder, though. If she will miscarry due to all the stress of fucking her thought to be dead husband's partner, him possibly knocking her up, the power struggle between Shane and Rick, etc.
                  It's pretty tough for women to get pregnant when they're borderline starving. They basically stop ovulating.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• OK so what was the final word on the comics? Did someone get them all uploaded to a site?

Comment

• Yep here are the links.

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                          It's pretty tough for women to get pregnant when they're borderline starving. They basically stop ovulating.
                          I was just speculating, based on someone else's suggestion that Jenner told Rick she was pregnant.

Good to know though. Starve them, THEN fuck em rawdog. Thanks Yale!
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I am hooked on the show... I have never really waited all week just to a show before... I can't wait foe the new season.
                            And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              What website?
                              PM Sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boondock Saint View Post
                                I am hooked on the show... I have never really waited all week just to a show before... I can't wait foe the new season.
                                Somebody has never watched Dexter.

Comment

Working...
                                X