• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    Somebody has never watched Dexter.
    Or Trueblood.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• The season was good, up until the final episode. The last episode was a big let down. Other than the not knowing what the doc said to Rick, there is no real cliffhanger here. The real cliffhanger would have been if the episode ended as the countdown started.

Comment

• i concur with ^

but i think it wasn't originally supposed to be a cliffhanger. They filmed it not knowing if it would be renewed. I'm guessing the ending is supposed to offer some closure and or, let you wonder what happens next incase it didn't get renewed.
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I was just speculating, based on someone else's suggestion that Jenner told Rick she was pregnant.

Good to know though. Starve them, THEN fuck em rawdog. Thanks Yale!
          While that's a fact, what I posted was a too-cerebral joke, so I fail. Rofl.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I was just speculating, based on someone else's suggestion that Jenner told Rick she was pregnant.

Good to know though. Starve them, THEN fuck em rawdog. Thanks Yale!
            Maybe he told him the wine wasn't really wine, it was zombie blood and they are all infected now, Bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

• I'd like to spray my zombie juice all over the blonde girl's head face and neck.

And I agree the last episode was fucking weak. But on the other hand, with a second season ordered and the success of the first, there will be a bigger production budget along with more resources for season two.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I'd like to spray my zombie juice all over the blonde girl's head face and neck.

And I agree the last episode was fucking weak. But on the other hand, with a second season ordered and the success of the first, there will be a bigger production budget along with more resources for season two.
                You're speaking of the sister who was bit?
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  I think he was speaking of her older sister.

The younger sister was prime meat. That zombie got lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    No, the other one, Laurie Holden.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      No, the other one, Laurie Holden.
                      I'd want her to wear her biker cop uniform from Silent Hill.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• AMC’s series “The Walking Dead” is making quite a splash in the UK but for all the wrong reasons. A billboard, advertising the zombie-themed series appeared next to a funeral home and people are not happy.

A ClearChannel spokesman said that it was an “unfortunate juxtaposition.” He apologized and said the sign would be removed. The funeralcare owner expressed his displeasure saying that when the space was leased, he was assured that nothing “inappropriate” would be featured there.

It’s unlikely that anyone at ClearChannel made the connection between the sign placement and the next-door neighbor. If they did, then it was a person with a wicked sense of humor who signed off on it. Or maybe it was an advertising genius. Obviously, the people who put up the sign weren’t concerned or maybe they simply didn’t walk around to the other side of the building.

But let’s pretend that ClearChannel knew exactly what it was doing. Was it a smart move? They’ve certainly gotten more than their share of press out of the situation. Some people thought it was in poor taste, but some found it funny (cough *Groupon Super Bowl ad* cough).

Given that “The Walking Dead” appeals to a trendy audience with a love of all things gruesome, would you take the chance and put up the sign next to a funeral home or a cemetery? And do you think this was a brilliant marketing move or a major oops?

Comment

• That's awesome. I'd imagine the people going to the funeral store have more on their mind than the billboard outside, and probably wouldn't notice. It would be a real reach to think that your dead loved one will become a zombie and that AMC designed a TV show and a billboard to spite them.

Comment

• I kinda hate you right now. All i looked at was the picture at first. Then saw April 2011!! And i was thinking the 2nd season was about to start. The article is kinda funny though.

Comment

• Season 2 starts October 16

"Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• i came!

Comment

Working...
                                X