X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Or, the only nomad(of this batch) still breathing! lol
    For now! lol

I'm curious who sent the black guys in the van. Pope doesn't make any sense considering the profit he's getting from the drug runs. Roosevelt makes sense, but he's never had any connections with org crime. Never had any reason to until now tho...

I'm sure there will be more twists next week...
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

• Clay & Frankie are absolutely behind the guys in the van. Pope doesn't want or need to fuck up the cash cow. I'm loving this season, but I wish they'd fucking kill Clay already. I've hate him since the very first episode.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Did clay send the nomads to Uncers with the intention of killing them?
        Or was uncer not supposed to have any guns?

Comment

• Clay knew Unser had guns and told the nomads that he would have them out of Unser's reach. I think Clay had full intention on killing Unser, but since he wouldn't put the shotgun down Clay had to switch to plan B. Kill the Nomads and play it to the club that he figured out they were behind the break-ins. Then it still looks like he's doing good by eliminating a threat and at the same time he is "protecting" his long time friend, Unser.

Comment

• Im willing to bet it was Clays plan all along to setup the Nomads. How else would he get the credit for stopping the home invasions and get back the gavel?

"I figured out who it was when Jax was dumb enough to vote them in and let them do it under his nose, I should be president"

Then get rid of the evidence by killing them off. No one left to snitch on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
              Im willing to bet it was Clays plan all along to setup the Nomads. How else would he get the credit for stopping the home invasions and get back the gavel?

"I figured out who it was when Jax was dumb enough to vote them in and let them do it under his nose, I should be president"

Then get rid of the evidence by killing them off. No one left to snitch on him.
              This, which is why Jax is so set on finding the last Nomad so he'll come clean that it was Clay all along, and have the club behind him when he kills Clay for screwing them over.

I think Juice might turn on Clay in the end, after the Sheriff gives him up for his RICO involvement, for info on who attacked his wife.

Comment

• I'm wondering if Tig may have sent the guys in the van he wants pope bad so what better way to stir it up. On the previews for next week they show a patched son possibly executed and it looks like Tig or Chibbs

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  I'm wondering if Tig may have sent the guys in the van he wants pope bad so what better way to stir it up. On the previews for next week they show a patched son possibly executed and it looks like Tig or Chibbs
                  Really can't make out who it is in the promo

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sCWJLpuXhE[/ame]

Comment

• The execution is Frankie, got to be...I think the Sherrif kills him... Don't think they would kill off Chibs or Tig at this point.
                    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      The execution is Frankie, got to be...I think the Sherrif kills him... Don't think they would kill off Chibs or Tig at this point.
                      but I didn't think the Nomads wear the sons patch

Comment

• I don't recall them not wearing them. They are members of the Sons, just don't have a home base for their charter/chapter or whatever...
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                          but I didn't think the Nomads wear the sons patch
                          I haven't paid attention this season, but in previous seasons they do wear the reaper patch. However, the small patch on the front located under their name says "Nomad" instead of "Redwood Original".
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• The nomads are patched... just watched one of the highlight reels on FX's site.

Comment

• Nomads are Sons, but not SAMCRO
                              Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, Redwood Originals.

Men of Mayhem patches are for those who have killed for the club.

First Nine are for the founding members

Unholy Ones are for those that have sacrificed their lives

Comment

• shit is going down tonight!

Comment

Working...
                                X