Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    U.S Marshall Lee Toric.

The nurse Otto killed had the same last name.
    I see Tara getting killed by him at some poitn and sending Jax over the edge and the show ending bloody all around after he destroys it all.

John Teller the creator. Jax Teller the destroyer.

Comment

• I'd like to see Nero take Clay out. I don't the fitting death for Clay can be shown on FX, so I'd rather see Nero fuck him up. I like Nero's character, and seeing him go OG last night was a twist. Mother fucker went off the deep end.

I don't think Tara goes down either.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
        Is it me, or was 28 of the extra 30 minutes all commercials?
        yes and they all made me wanna go buy liquor.
        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
        Your opinion is what sucks.
        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Catching up on the 4th season since it's up on Netflix now.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
            yes and they all made me wanna go buy liquor.
            All I know is that the ones with the Irish chick talking make me go .

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              All I know is that the ones with the Irish chick talking make me go .
              This one?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                this one?
                yeeesssss!!!

Comment

• Rumor has it Clay dies tonight.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    yeeesssss!!!
                    It's Claire Forlani

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Rumor has it Clay dies tonight.
                    I heard it was jax that dies tonight.

Comment

• Jax isn't going anywhere...
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Well now aint that some shit!

Comment

• Clay-gets denied by Jemma and he either kidnapps her or Neiro shows up and clay or Neiro dies.

Tig-I can't see them killing off one of the top actors in the series, so I say jac sets up Pope or has Tig wear a bullet proof vest and hop on the ship with Clay and Juice.

Terra-It's a convicts word against a clean doctor and Unser comes up with some dirt on the ex marshal.

Or I could be wrong about everything

Comment

• Wendy just served her purpose in the series, shes done and out.

Tara will start to have a case against her for the whole prison bit, but the ex-marshal is going to fuck it up and ruin the case. She'll lose the job in oregon tho because of it.

Clay is going to Wait for gemma, and she'll just text him a dear john.

And then the plane blows up, killing Clay. ( or jax sends juice as an assassian...and becomes jax's right hand.

Tig aint goin anywhere, but that scene of jax drawing on him makes me wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                              Wendy just served her purpose in the series, shes done and out.

Tara will start to have a case against her for the whole prison bit, but the ex-marshal is going to fuck it up and ruin the case. She'll lose the job in oregon tho because of it.

Clay is going to Wait for gemma, and she'll just text him a dear john.

And then the plane blows up, killing Clay. ( or jax sends juice as an assassian...and becomes jax's right hand.

Tig aint goin anywhere, but that scene of jax drawing on him makes me wonder.
                              THen how does Jax get out of handing over Tig to Pope ? The only thing I can think of is if Pope doesn't know it was lies told by Clay, that set things in action against black and got his daughter killed. Then Pope kills Clay and let's Tig make it. But I cant remember if Pope already knows that, I dont think he does.
                              Vortex rear stand $75
                              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                              11 4 door
                              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Bazinga

Comment

Working...
                                X