• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Or, Nero figured out who he really is.
    Good point

Comment

• Apparently Marilyn Manson will be heavily involved in the next season. I finally got around to catching up on the last season this week. Pretty good. Hell, these plot lines are so complex I have a hard time keeping up with them even watching the entire season in a couple of sittings. I am disappointed Clay finally bought it. He was always the most interesting character to me.

Watch Latin American Music Awards FX drama “Sons of Anarchy” has cast?musician?Marilyn Manson in a recurring role for its upcoming seventh and final season. Manson will play Ron Tully, an imprisoned white supremacist shot-caller who Jax uses to expand his power base. “‘Sons’ has been such a big part of my life, as well as […]

Comment

• Looks like Annabeth Gish will be the new sheriff.

Comment

• Sept. 9 new season

Comment

• Are you bitches ready?

Comment

• where are you penis lovers at? gemma needs to fucking die!

Comment

• If Juice actually trusts her, he's an idiot. She'll give him up as soon as she needs the leverage. Also wondering how he's going to handle Unser now.

Comment

• I didn't like that episode at all.

Here's one thing I don't quite get.
                  Spoiler: When Jax was arranging the "party" he went out of his way to make sure Gemma was going to be there. Then, during the party, she singled out the Asian guy and she made it clear that he was the one that killed his wife. Can we assume that Gemma and Jax made an agreement prior to the party that this was the plan? That doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• I'm in Season 2. I'm a little late to the party.

Comment

• Last nights episode was kinda meh...
                      Someone refresh my memory, why is Juice hiding from the club? Is it because he was supposed to be protecting Jax's wife and "let her get killed"?
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• he told nero that jax told him to kill darcy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                          where are you penis lovers at? gemma needs to fucking die!
                          Did she sing another song? haven't watched it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            Did she sing another song? haven't watched it yet.
                            They've got to stop letting her sing.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I liked the episode. Lots of violence.

I too was confused about the Gemma thing. I guess she told Jax that it was an Asian guy and he figured it was one of whats his names guys.

Uncer will be okay I think.

Juice has some hard core OCD. LOL

I was more disappointed in the after show. I didn't know the actor that played Jax was English. Hearing his accent drove me nuts. Just so used to him sounding a certain way....
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post

I was more disappointed in the after show. I didn't know the actor that played Jax was English. Hearing his accent drove me nuts. Just so used to him sounding a certain way....
                                Yea that was terrible lol. Also didn't know Kurt sutter was Otto. Cool

Comment

Working...
                                X